Podcasts

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What online podcasts or other types of radio shows do you listen to? I'm talking about populist, nationalist, alt-right and other alternative stuff, not Conservatism Inc. superstars like Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Levin, etc.

And if anyone knows anything about the logistics of starting one up, please pm me. I'm not tech savvy but once someone takes the time to show me how to do something, I'm fine.

I'm interested in starting a weekly broadcast. Have had a few in the past, most recently in 2015, but it was too expensive to keep going as I was paying a patriot type broadcasting company to produce and air it. I'm interested in something that involves little or no cost. (And needless to say Caste Football would be a regular topic and just maybe we can locate some more posters as Google and other search engines have done quite a job of burying us.)

Some of the podcasts have decent sized audiences, but I don't know much about them as I rarely listen to them. Background noise tends to distract me from the tasks at hand, but surveying the situation in this country right now and seeing the last two years of Trump's term slipping away with no grassroots political movement taking shape beyond his supporters hoping that he's legit and can single-handedly defeat what no man can do alone, a lot more needs to be done or else Trump will be seen as little more than an unexpected aberrant blip before the globo-homo-commies took over completely.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, I too barely listen to any podcasts (save for excerpts here & there). I’ve listened to our comrade James Edward’s the most. My eldest son listens to the ‘Political Cesspool’ more than myself. I’ve also (occasionally) listened to the pro wrestling podcasts of Jim Ross, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin & Jim Cornette as I enjoy the history of pro “wrasslin”. ;)

Heretic

Master
What online podcasts or other types of radio shows do you listen to? I'm talking about populist, nationalist, alt-right and other alternative stuff, not Conservatism Inc. superstars like Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Levin, etc.

And if anyone knows anything about the logistics of starting one up, please pm me. I'm not tech savvy but once someone takes the time to show me how to do something, I'm fine.

I'm interested in starting a weekly broadcast. Have had a few in the past, most recently in 2015, but it was too expensive to keep going as I was paying a patriot type broadcasting company to produce and air it. I'm interested in something that involves little or no cost. (And needless to say Caste Football would be a regular topic and just maybe we can locate some more posters as Google and other search engines have done quite a job of burying us.)
Consider http://mixlr.com. It also has a discussion/comment board and all shows can be archived and, I believe, downloaded as .mp3 audio files (which are all that podcasts really are, anyway).

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Bumping this thread.

I posted a reminder about it in the Merry Christmas thread and C.F. hopefuls in the New Year. Let's get more people aware of CF and the truth we have to share! We can accomplish more if we get together on this. Let's go forward!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Most of the podcasts on Therightstuff.biz are good.

TDS (The Daily Shoah) great for current events with humor and edgy banter.
FTN (Fash the Nation) is great for news and geopolitics.
Strike and Mike - Eric Stricker and Mike Enoch get into some esoteric stuff with their own hot takes.

Other podcasts I listen to are Radical Agenda with Chris Cantwell and So To Speak with Jared Howe.

I also follow a lot of YouTubers but I don’t think that’s what you’re looking for here.

Deus Vult

Mentor

And if anyone knows anything about the logistics of starting one up, please pm me. I'm not tech savvy but once someone takes the time to show me how to do something, I'm fine. I'm interested in starting a weekly broadcast....

Don, I've kinda wondered why you don't have a current show on You Tube (or if I've missed it?). The format was made for you. Lotsa rookies out there, and I do salute their enthusiasm and efforts. You, in contrast, have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer. Once you get established, you would get reciprocal invitations from the current You Tube broadcasters who are gathering audience numbers, and your show would build its base.

The ones I regularly check out, usually as background while I'm at work or when I'm driving, are The Political Cesspool, Red Ice, and The Public Space with Jean Francois Gariepy. I'll also check in from time to time with James Allsup, and American Renaissance does a weekly conversation with Jared Taylor and Paul Kersey. A Comfy Tangent is a You Tube cast that began not long ago and is developing. Less political but often interesting nonetheless are Joe Rogan and The Pressure Project.

Podcast One has a roster of podcasts that don't look interesting at all to me. I go there to peruse the digest of topics/guests on Laura Ingraham's and Eddie Trunk's popdcasts.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Don, I've kinda wondered why you don't have a current show on You Tube (or if I've missed it?). The format was made for you. Lotsa rookies out there, and I do salute their enthusiasm and efforts. You, in contrast, have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer. Once you get established, you would get reciprocal invitations from the current You Tube broadcasters who are gathering audience numbers, and your show would build its base.

The ones I regularly check out, usually as background while I'm at work or when I'm driving, are The Political Cesspool, Red Ice, and The Public Space with Jean Francois Gariepy. I'll also check in from time to time with James Allsup, and American Renaissance does a weekly conversation with Jared Taylor and Paul Kersey. A Comfy Tangent is a You Tube cast that began not long ago and is developing. Less political but often interesting nonetheless are Joe Rogan and The Pressure Project.

Podcast One has a roster of podcasts that don't look interesting at all to me. I go there to peruse the digest of topics/guests on Laura Ingraham's and Eddie Trunk's popdcasts.

Don,

I second Deus Vult's idea for you to broadcast/podcast on youtube. I do some on there that pertains only to Christian ministry and pertaining topics. You have been interviewed and apparently done interviews. Your journalism and publishing background and expertise would likely make your transition very smooth. Go where the audience is. You'll be found and your audience will multiply.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I definitely recommend anything from Truthstream media on YouTube Don. Husband and wife team that has tons of material. I've been binge listening since this "quarantine" has started.

Here's one from Jay Dyer he dropped today that I thought was pretty good. Shorter than the others I posted.

Also Blackpilled is another channel I frequent on YouTube.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There are many good YouTube and podcast broadcasters out there. So much broadcasting and writing talent exists in this country that could move mountains if somehow organized and moving as a unified force.

I've hosted a few radio shows in the past but that kind of thing isn't in my "wheelhouse." As a writer and editor, I can produce lots and lots of information and opinions quickly. That is something at which I excel and am comfortable doing it. Broadcasting on the other hand requires me to do a lot more preparation compared to how long the actual broadcast is. I've done a fair amount of shows as a guest, and if I had someone who wanted to do a lot of the preparatory work for a regular show and I could participate as a co-host or a semi-regular, I'd probably do it. I'm still interested in a Caste Football podcast/YouTube channel that could be hosted by someone here, or have a group of us as regular contributors. Being shut out of search engines has harmed Caste Football quite a bit as far as gaining new posters (who actually post rather than lurk), though YouTube would undoubtedly quickly deplatform any CF channel.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Asha Logos is a talented content producer. He used to have quite the audience on YT before the great purge.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Asha Logos is a talented content producer. He used to have quite the audience on YT before the great purge.

Bucky, thanks for sharing this. i LOVE deep dives into history, especially when it’s highly sourced and differs from the mainstream “consensus” narrative. any idea what happened to this gifted researcher? he hasn’t posted anything on his bitchute channel since 2020 ...

Freethinker and Deus Vult, thank you for the suggestions, as well. i will be looking at some of those when time permits. it’s a shame that so much of the material on therightstuff.biz is behind a paywall. i have no problem supporting good content, but money is tight around here these days.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
JC you are welcome! I believe he’s been posting more frequently on odysee. Haven’t made my way over there yet, but will soon.