Pawel Wolak

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wolaks eye was swollen almost completely shut during the middle rounds and he had trouble seeing. I hope this doesn't affect his chances of finally getting a title shot.

Wolak Rodriques

I find it hard to justify a draw when Wolak landed three punches for every two Rodqiues landed the puch cpunt was wolak 336 rodriques 202. To when a fight with that lopsides a punch count I would have thought that DR ould hae to have scored a knock down or two at least.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Wolak loses by decision.

The negro ref permitted Rodriguez to push Wolak away repeatedly throughout the fight, even though that illegal.

So Rodriguez was able to keep him at a distance. Wolak, because of his short arms, needed to fight in close to have a chance of winning.

backrow

Hall of Famer
i happened to watch this fight bud. he was definitely out-punched, i am not sure how many hits he scored, but it seemed like half as many as the other dude.

you gotta be fair when you gotta be fair.

PS ****ing disappointing.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Anyone see that Rios v Murray fight? Rios lost the title due to coming in overweight.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Anyone see that Rios v Murray fight? Rios lost the title due to coming in overweight.
Yes he won the fight but surrendered the title on the scales. The best news of the night was seeing the ass clown Margarito needing a seeing eye dog after the fight.