Pacquiao v Clottey

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tommorrow night Pacman will face top contender Clottey. Its refreshing to watch two great people and better fighters fight without all of the Mayweather (TNB) nonsense.

This fight for Pacman will be tough. Come fight night Pacman will be fighting a middleweight (160 lbs) in Clottey. I think Pacman will get a UD. If he is able to KO Clottey, who has never been, it will amaze me that this little guy can KO and a big strong welterweight. I believe Pacman already should be considered on the Top Ten Best fighter ever. If he wins, I see him taking on the winner of Mosely v Mayflower fight.
I hope Mayflower gets KO'd.

Also on the card is John Duddy hopefully he can be spectacular and get back on track towards a major Junior Middleweight Title. Its time for him to stop screwing around and create a buzz.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well for those of you who were curious, Pacman put on an incredible performance. He shut out a world class contender over 12 rounds. He threw over 1200 punches and landed just over 20%. The amazing thing about Pacquiao is that he never gets tired. He was a human buzz saw. Clottey connected with about 8 great upcuts but Manny walked right through them as if they were thrown by 120 lbs.

Manny is one of the G.O.A.T fighters. To believe a former 108 lbs is beating elite fighters at 147 lbs is amazing. It would be like Ricky Hatton rising to the Heavyweight and beating Vitali and Wlad and along the way collecting belts at middle, Super middle Light heavy and cruiserweights.

I missed the Duddy fight. Anyone see it? I know he won but thats about it. How did he look?

jcolec02

Mentor
Yeah I saw the fight, Clottey didnt throw many punches but if he had he would have left himself open for counter shots.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Manny was too fast and athletic for the immobile starched Clottey. I loved the trash talking about Floyd that Roach said post fight.....