Our favorite athletes' wives and girlfriends!

I just noticed that in the first picture Tom Brady is wearing a Yankees cap! I bet he loses a lot of fans in RedSox nation doing that. He may be the only one in New England that could get away with it.
 
Pau Gasol's girlfriend!
She's 5'10

Silvia-Lopez3.jpg

Silvia Lopez Castro

paugasolgirlfriendsilvia2.jpg

Pau and Silvia

Silvia Lopez Castro Biography

More pictures and video
 
It's been awhile since anyone posted to this thread, but I thought it's about time something was added. Here is the Miami Dolphins newest QB Ryan Tannehill and his (really hot) wife Lauren....






​
 
Oh no! Now this thread will again jump to the top of search engines and we'll be flooded with mindless DWFs and pop culture gawkers. :grin:
 
What a beautiful bride she must have been. Tannehill is one lucky guy. She is gorgeous!
 
There is a soothing beauty in Vitali Klitschko's wife (rightside brunette) which i find very classy and sophisticated:
image-133448-galleryV9-lfqx.jpg
 
Back
Top