opening arguments in davidson trial!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd rather see the person get saved before they die. No question there. I agree with the difference between forgiveness and punishment that WS mentioned. Its not really a question of God letting something like murder happen, as He knows everything that happens, good or bad. Everything happens for a reason, although we don't always know what that reason is. As for a murderer not taking someone's life, I don't know exactly what else you could call it. I mean, the person was living, now they are dead because someone killed them. They didn't die of their own doing. To quote Eastwood, killing a man takes away all he ever had and all he's ever gonna have.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I believe God is the sovereign Creator & Ruler of the universe & can do anything He wished. I believe the Lord has two "types" of will...absolute/sovereign (i.e. - we're ALL going to die sometime) and "preferred" will (i.e. - we all except His Son as our Savior & follow his Word, etc.). I believe there is murder, deaths, tragedies, etc. because there's sin in the world.

In the davidson sentenceing today the prosecution and the defense argued their cases.. but judge richard baumgartner mad the decision to not give the jury the case until friday.because the hearing lasted to long. now get this! the judge told the jury about a study by the state comptoller showing that the death penalty is a more expensive sentence than life in prison.. but he told them not to weigh the coste at all in their decision. so why did he say anything about it???

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
It's bullsh*t that the so-called cost of housing or execution should even be CONSIDERED in a case like this.

It came out today that for a time Davidson played football at a Baptist school in West Tennessee. He caught the attention of Tennessee coach Phil Fulmer who told him, "You're what we want."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't believe those studies anymore than I believe Obama represents hope. There is no way housing an inmate for 20-50 years costs less than a lethal injection.

I hope for death for each and every one of these perps. I bet there were others who saw this going down and did nothing to stop it or report it. They deserve jail time too. I took a college class once that claimed that blacks receive the death penalty more often than whites in similar crimes. I noted to the teacher that the book even said interracial murders are more likely to receive death sentence, black or white. It totally left out the fact that blacks committ interracial murder 7 times as much as whites do. Thus that's where you get increased death penalties for black murderers.

It's too bad these college kids didn't have guns to blast the criminals before they tried something. A tall black guy asked me for a ride home a few nights ago at 3 in the morning, he said he would even pay me. It's not that I didn't want to give him a ride, that wouldn't be a problem. It's that I didn't want to get robbed, killed, or beaten by either him or his homies at his destination. I wish I didn't have to discriminate like that, but incidents like these and thousands of others force me to!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
ES, did the brutha call you (the default) "racist" when you told him no ride? You should have told the mug to catch a cab.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
A tall black guy asked me for a ride home a few nights ago at 3 in the morning, he said he would even pay me. It's not that I didn't want to give him a ride, that wouldn't be a problem. It's that I didn't want to get robbed, killed, or beaten by either him or his homies at his destination. I wish I didn't have to discriminate like that, but incidents like these and thousands of others force me to!

You made a very wise decision.

Lemarricus davidson was given "four" death panalty sentences today!! the jurors unanimously found davidson. 28 years old.. should receive the death penalty on four murder charges!!Edited by: lost

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news! I'm glad to hear the verdict, lost. Now in about 10 years, once the umpteenth round of appeals are over, he'll die.

DixieDestroyer said:
ES, did the brutha call you (the default) "racist" when you told him no ride? You should have told the mug to catch a cab.

Nah he didn't, I simply said "sorry man I have to get home as soon as possible." He just muttered something like "da*m how the f*ck ima sposed to get home now." I don't think he wanted to call me racist, because even though he was taller I could probably still kick his ass. I worry though in those situations what a white female by herself would do???

I was talking to a man yeatday who pulled about ten years in prison. and he said davidson will be a target for the white gangs. he said being in prison is like being in the army. and a white can move up in rank my geting a race killer like davidson...

Bear Backer

Mentor
lost said:
I was talking to a man yeatday who pulled about ten years in prison. and he said davidson will be a target for the white gangs. he said being in prison is like being in the army. and a white can move up in rank my geting a race killer like davidson...

unfortunately he wont be put in general population.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
lost said:

unfortunately he wont be put in general population.

Did the DA cut him that deal, or does the state not put certain convicts (beyond child molestors, etc.) in GenPop?

No doubt the AB & NLR would love to shank this animal, but (conversely) the BGF & DC Blacks would probably love & protect the untermensch.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

The knoxville news sentinel has reported an incident with letalvis coddins all ready! coddins was the first defendant convcted in the murder of christian and newsom. he was moved to west tennessee and put in general population!! and something happend.so he told the warden he was afraid for his safety. and he was removed from hardemen county correctionl center and moved to whiteville last friday and is being held in protective custody!Edited by: lost

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I knew a fella who had worked at Sing-Sing in NY (as a guard), and he said all the cons call protective custody..."Punk" Custody. In this day of cultural Marxist MSM coverage, a warden probably couldn't deny a xfr request to PC from a "high profile" con...or risk lawsuits & press via the NAACP, SCLP, ACLU, etc. I wish they'd feed this vermin to ol' Alice Baker for a nice shiv or zip-gun treatment.
smiley15.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

jcolec02

Mentor
if he was in a california prison, you can bet the aryan brotherhood or another white gang would have his ass, if a mexican gang didn't get at him first.