opening arguments in davidson trial!

Opening arguments are underway monday in the trial of lemaricus davidson. the alleged ringleader in the CHRITIAN-NEWSOM MURDERS..........allso! the fbi is investigating death theats against lemaricus davidson defense team.. doug trant. davvidson attorney. said they(the attorneys for davidson. have received numerous threats to themelves and their famillies.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for keeping us apprised, lost! I'll be keeping my eyes on this thread.

This is a good one!an assistant with the district attorney's office "fainted" friday during the knox county medical examiner's testimony about the gruesome deaths of the christian-newsom murder victims.what is so pathetic! the media is trying to hide that newsom was raped! i truely believe that black men have some homosexual feeling's for white men!
smiley5.gif
Edited by: lost

fingerprint analyst: certain found prints matched davidson! police department fingerprint analyst tim schade testfied about the rape kit used for the christian's autosy and about the floral fabric used to bind her. schade said they confiscated christian's sweater and her camisole from the medical examiner. as well as the trash can where her body was found in a house on chipman street.. that house was rented by davidson and his girlfriend daphne sutton (a white drug addict!!) schade swabbed the inside of davidson's mouth for DNA samples and delivered the samples to a tennessee investigation lab. schade said he found a print from davidson left palm on the third bag that encolsed christian's body.( her body was wrapped in five bags and a sixth bag covered her face)and a print from davidson was found on the fifth bag as well!Edited by: lost

Closing arguments will continue tueday in the davidson trial. davidson chose not to take the stand. the jury is expected to get the case tueday. the death penalty is a possible sentence for davidson...prosecutor takisha fitzerald began her closing monday afternoon by asking the jury to consider the victims. was this a drug deal gone bad or two innocent people who were carjacked and killed? she described the condition of murder victim chris newsom body. "he was raped, shot three times and set on fire by the railroad tracks..she said the floral fabric on his body was the same as the fabric found at the house on chipman street which was rented by davidson. fitzerald said newson was shot by bullets consistent wiht a gun davidson had and newsom's ball cap were found at davidson's house!

Allso! prosecutor fitzgerald said newsom's girlfriend. channon christian. was raped, brutally beaten, and davidson's DNA was found in her body, and davidson's prints were found on some of the trash bags that encloseds her body....

DWFan

Mentor
lost said:
This is a good one!an assistant with the district attorney's office "fainted" friday during the knox county medical examiner's testimony about the gruesome deaths of the christian-newsom murder victims.what is so pathetic! the media is trying to hide that newsom was raped! i truely believe that black men have some homosexual feeling's for white men!
smiley5.gif

If they don't, they sure as hell aren't doing too good hiding it. They commit rapes against more white men every year than white women!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope they are found guilty and get the worst possible sentence.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I hope they are found guilty and get the worst possible sentence. 

What they get sentence won't be one iota of what these untermenschen deserve. I'd say some "Saw"/"Hostel" treatment...prolonged over a number of agonizing days. No mercy for these subhuman vermin!
smiley7.gif

The jury found lemaricus devall davidson guilty!!! on all the murder charges today!! now the sentencing hearing is on thurday at 9:00am.. davidson could be sentenced to death or life in prison..

green fire317

Banned
which one do you guys think is worse? Death or Life in prison? i was talking with some friends about this and one said death and the other said death would be cutting him a break because it puts him out of his misery.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't know green fire, I was actually thinking about this the other day when I first came to this thread. On one hand I'd like to see him put to death immediately, if I think prison life is decent enough for a man to enjoy his existence there. On the other hand, I'd like him to stay alive another 100 years hoping that some day the reality of the abomination he has committed will sink in and break him down.

I fear he will be lauded as a hero in prison, however.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I do have a question for my religious friends: what would you think if this man says he accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, and was forgiven? Would you agree? Would it make you leave your faith? Do you have some other view that allows him to be forgiven but receive his just rewards on the other side?

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
I do have a question for my religious friends: what would you think if this man says he accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, and was forgiven? Would you agree? Would it make you leave your faith? Do you have some other view that allows him to be forgiven but receive his just rewards on the other side?

If he accepts Jesus as lord and savior he is forgiven (for his sins)according to my understanding of the bible. That doesn't mean squat though about whatever sentence is imposed. The criminal is "rendering unto Caesar" as Christ made clear at his trial. Once again just my opinion.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
White Shogun said:
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>If he accepts Jesus as lord and savior he is forgiven (for his sins) according to my understanding of the bible. That doesn't mean squat though about whatever sentence is imposed. The criminal is "rendering unto Caesar" as Christ made clear at his trial. Once again just my opinion.</div>

That's why I made two separate posts, Menelik. I agree - Governmental, temporal punishment has nothing to do with whether he is 'forgiven' in spiritual / religious terms, although it can be said that temporal punishment is part of God's judgment as well.

White Shogun said:
I don't know green fire, I was actually thinking about this the other day when I first came to this thread. On one hand I'd like to see him put to death immediately, if I think prison life is decent enough for a man to enjoy his existence there. On the other hand, I'd like him to stay alive another 100 years hoping that some day the reality of the abomination he has committed will sink in and break him down.

I fear he will be lauded as a hero in prison, however.
with the violence of the crime i believe he will go to a "super max" prison.. in super max they stay in their sells about 23 hours a day. i dont know if they get tv...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I believe God's judgment can be and sometimes is meted out on this earth. I do believe every man will be judged according to what he has done in this world after he dies though. So we may see it or we may not. When I, as a born again Christian, see injustices happen that quite often seem to go unpunished, I have to remind myself that God will judge them and they will pay one day. As for people saying they got saved and that they have been forgiven, imho, some are honest and some aren't. That's between them and God. We all will have to give an account for what we do here and God will be the ultimate arbiter.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't know if my own views on this put me outside the bounds of Christendom or not, but I see forgiveness and punishment as two different things. Forgiveness means you do not harbor a grudge against a person and are willing to engage that person with grace and love. However, it doesn't absolve the person from facing the consequences of their actions.

For example, if your business partner embezzles a million dollars from you and gets caught, he might ask for your forgiveness. You can forgive him, wish him the best, try to help through his stay in prison by visiting etc, but that does not mean that you ever have to into business with him again.

From a spiritual perspective, I believe that God's forgiveness means we can have a relationship with him, but it does not release us from the consequences of our actions. You reap what you sow. But I am also a believe in universal reconciliation, and believe in the end that God will save all men. Hell is not eternal. You don't get a free slate to kill and rape and destroy and never face the consequences...

Just my take.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I believe murder is a forgivable sin by God, if the Christian repents and asks forgiveness in Jesus' name. However, they still owe a debt to society/mankind, and in this vermin's case...it should be death (IMO).

Menelik

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
I believe murder is a forgivable sin by God, if the Christian repents and asks forgiveness in Jesus' name. However, they still owe a debt to society/mankind, and in this vermin's case...it should be death (IMO).

smiley32.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Guess we should hope they execute him before he gets saved...

Menelik said:
DixieDestroyer said:
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>
smiley32.gif
</div>
DO you believe that god must let thing's like this happen? i believe no one can take someone's life! it's just time for them to die..Edited by: lost