Old white man attacked on bus (video)

Kalo

America needs an army of bad motherf**ker Santa Claus look-alikes and we could really clean sh*t up.

I fully endorse this beatdown and everything it stands for.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref"></div>

19661_543125889522_32103030_32407324_7792919_n.jpg

waterbed

Mentor
I watched this vid again and saw some reply vids, of course some said that the white guys id ask a racist question blah blah but also with some nice blacks that did gave the white men credit.
smiley32.gif

In europe btw Arabs are more likely to be very anti white and often more racist then blacks.

waterbed

Mentor
But the white guilt programms are rising in a unbelievable rate , like every month there is here a anti white, white guilt movie or programm, and whites are always the racists and blacks the victims.Nearly everybody thinks that slavery was mostly done by whites etc.
Jesse jackson comes every year to my school talking about bad whites of america and bad dutch whites, when in fact portuguese immgrants that had to escape for the Moors and came here for the freedom of religion started here the West Indian company.