Ok I came, I saw, I.............

G

.....conquered.

If this had been a fight they would have stopped it. You little people disappointed me big time. I was looking for a challenge.....nope!

Here's a little advice....

Study! Learn what is "really" going on here. This fantasy world you guys dwell in..... sucks!

OUT!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Damn, dude, how many times you gonna say goodbye?

KD52171

Guru
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Brutal, your refusal to address the questions that were put to you and your inability to understand our point of view on this board was embarassing. Your attempt at self congradulation is ridiculous. The fact that you broke into ad hominem attacks when your arguments were soundly refuted indicate that by all measures you lost the debate you engaged in. But don't worry you may return to your black friends confident in the fact that they also do not address issues in a logical and resonable manner and so will understand you very well.

May you someday be forgiven for your traiterous ways towards your own people.

White_Savage

Mentor
Since Brutal is a *******-Supremecist troll, likely a Yid, this post is for the benefit of all neutral persons
who may yet be undecided on certain issues.

You proved (at best) that ******** have an advantage at sprinting, while I proved the hushed-up fact that whites are superior in virtually every other athletic attribute, intellectual capability, desirable social behavior, and as humans generally. (Since you assert a preference for blacks in a social setting, I can only conclude you have never been around them much, are lying, or suffer from a degraded personal nature that doesn't understand what acceptable personal behavior is. Or possibly you just prefer parties where a shooting is almost guaranteed
smiley4.gif
) In either case, I'd say I'm the one who landed the more telling blows.

You also proved how hateful and illogical Negro-Supremicism can be by slapping your hands over your ears and going "la la la" every time something blacks suck at was brought up, illogical because it's not even the work of blacks, they couldn't plan and organize this sort ot thing. You are the one who live in a "fantasy" world if you think your attitudes are anything but the result of information warfare against whites, and you really live in a fantasy world if you don't understand that the end result of this war will be disaster for everyone who benefits from White civilization, ESPECIALLY your precious blacks, who would quickly revert to the bare subsistence and mud hut level without whites maintaining Western civilization.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White_Savage; what the helk is a Yid, I've never heard of that before. I think the best title for this thread should be I came, I saw, I made a fool of myself!

White_Savage

Mentor
Reb, a Yid is one of the (self-) Chosen, a fore-skinner, a kosher cat, IOW, a Jew.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I got you, WS. That's what I was thinking, but i wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I think Brutally Ignorant's long drawn out farewell is now complete. He has probably retreated to one of the boards where he posts with his fellow black supremacists, bragging about how he "kicked our ass." Somehow though I don't think he'll list the links here so that his buddies can see for themselves!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't think there has ever been someone on here with that level of mental ineptitude! It was sort of funny, but not really.

Gary

Mentor
Vitlai came he saw and he conquered Danny williams.Pignuts{I mean brutal}.There have been more white Heisman Trophy winners than blacks.Russian ladies get more medals than African men in the Olympics
smiley17.gif
!When was the last time an all-black team won a hockey game?Did not Italy,Argentina and Lithuania beat the black boys from the NBA?Who was the last black man to win the World's strongest man contest?Or Jeopardy
smiley36.gif
.You conquered nothing but your own OUTHOUSE.