OD CM And EY

LabMan

Mentor
The new faces and voices of baseball broadcasting at ESPN.
We have all heard the horror stories of American software engineers being forced to train their replacements,many foreign workers,mostly from India,are being hired at U.S.firms,for much lower salaries,and the Americans are forced to train them,if they refuse,they will lose all severance benefits.

Jon Miller,Gary Thorne,Rick Sutcliff,et al,are you headed toward the same fate?For two weeks in a row,we heard spring training baseball at ESPN announced by,Orestes Destrade,Candy Maldonado,and Eric Young,possibly they are in place to reflect the racial makeup of many of the players on the field.

And yes,they do refer to each other as OD CM and EY

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
LabMan: You make some good points, but I have to admit that I`d take just about anyone over the racist, Joe Morgan, and his spineless sidekick, fat*ss Jon Miller.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Van_Slyke_CF said:
LabMan: You make some good points, but I have to admit that I`d take just about anyone over the racist, Joe Morgan, and his spineless sidekick, fat*ss Jon Miller.

Alot of white announcers must agree to have their testicles surgically removed as part of their contract. Miller's a good example in baseball. Mike Patrick and Dick Enberg also come to mind. Maybe we can call it the George Will School of Caste-trated Announcing. Edited by: Don Wassall

LabMan

Mentor
Eric Young is in the center position at baseball tonight,on espn,and may be there as the season unfolds,he offers much commentary,most of it hard to understand!,but that just may be the way that I process the situation,anyone else watching and hearing EY,please opine.