Obama's Science Czar a Hardcore Eugencist

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
God, why does every single person this peice of sh*t "selects" have some horrible backstory? You'd think they'd pick less controversial "people."

All this lame pseudo-drama makes me wonder if everything involving government is as completely fabricated as TV news-media.

I mean, come on, if you truely wanted to create a communist/liberal/cultural marxist utopia....wouldnt you want to hand-pick the least threatening, least controversial people? Then, you can further your agenda but "pulling the wool" over the eyes of the masses. "Selecting" turd after turd is exactly what got the conservative masses to begin protesting full force after only 6 months. I can only imagine what conservatives will be doing 4-8 years into his term (probably acts of terrorism).

I guess the thug jew-boys operating the strings of american-puppet-machine really are that stupid. They certainly make their wimpy agendas crystal clear in their media endeavors....I guess they think we're all a collective, oblivious mass of white stooges who'll accept everything at face value, so long as it's "on TV."

Observer

Mentor
Thrashen said:
God, why does every single person this peice of sh*t "selects" have some horrible backstory?...I mean, come on, if you truely wanted to create a communist/liberal/cultural marxist utopia....wouldnt you want to hand-pick the least threatening, least controversial people? ... Selecting" turd after turd is exactly what got the conservative masses to begin protesting full force after only 6 months. I can only imagine what conservatives will be doing 4-8 years into his term (probably acts of terrorism).
Thrashen, those are excellent points. Perhaps the real agenda is just to create chaos, division? An Alinsky-ite tactic. The same goes with getting Obama in office in the first place -- there are a hundred other liberal men who could have been promoted toward the White House. Why choose someone of questionable citizenship? I don't know how to make sense of this whole thing except as an attempt to create division and eventually chaos. I cannot believe that so many bad choices can be by accident.

Look at the other side of the issue. He has yet to name Bill Ayers to any position. Bill Ayers made him. BHO owes him a favor.