Obama is slick

Bart

Hall of Famer
I have to handit to Obama and his handlers.This contrivedseries of eventswill have themasses eating out of their hands. They are slick! I wonder who wrote the note fro him?

[url]http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D924TL4G0&show_a rticle=1[/url]

JERUSALEM (AP) - A written prayer that Barack Obama left this week in the cracks of the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, asks God to guide him and guard his family, an Israeli newspaper reported Friday.

"Lordâ€â€￾Protect my family and me," reads the note published in the Maariv daily. "Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will."

The paper's decision to make the note public drew fire. The rabbi in charge of the Western Wall, Shmuel Rabinovitz, said publishing the note intruded in Obama's relationship with God.

"The notes placed between the stones of the Western Wall are between a person and his maker. It is forbidden to read them or make any use of them," he told Army Radio. The publication "damages the Western Wall and damages the personal, deep part of every one of us that we keep to ourselves," he said.

Another Israeli paper, Yediot Ahronot, published an article Friday saying it had also obtained the note but decided not to publish it to respect Obama's privacy.

Many visitors to the 2,000-year-old Western Wall leave notes bearing requests and prayers. Obama did so during a pre-dawn visit there Thursday, following a day spent meeting Israeli and Palestinian leaders.

Maariv published a photograph of the note, which it said had been removed from the wall by a student at a Jewish seminary immediately after Obama left.

Obama spokesman Bill Burton didn't immediately respond to a request for comment Friday by The Associated Press.

The handwriting appeared to match a message Obama inscribed Wednesday in the guest book at Yad Vashem, Israel's official Holocaust memorial, and was written on stationery from the King David Hotel, where Obama stayed while in Israel.

The visit to Israel and the Palestinian territories was part of an international tour meant to shore up Obama' s foreign affairs credentials.

At the Western Wall, Obama was greeted by a crowd of curious onlookers and photographers. He donned a white skullcap, listened to a rabbi read a prayer, and inserted a folded white piece of paper between the stones. One hardline Israeli protester shouted, "Obama, Jerusalem is not for sale."

Bart

Hall of Famer
This story is also ridiculous. Another phonypiece of propaganda.I'd like to know the history of this female reporter who JUST HAPPENED to be thereto witness Obama's (smiling, non-sweaty) workout. By the way, 32 kilos is slightly more than 70lbs. I'd like to see him do 10 slow dumbell curlswitheach hand. Any lifters on this forum who think a skinny guy like him could do it?

[url]http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2008/07 /24/Bild-was-in-fitness-studio/with-barack-obama-before-his- speech-in-berlin.html[/url]
<DIV =author>By Judith Bonesky
<DIV =txt>

As thousands waited at the Sieges Saule monument in Berlin to hear Obama's sensational speech, a BILD reporter met Barack all alone - in the gym! Here's the incredible account of Judith Bonesky's meeting...

It's 16:02pm and I've been training in the gym of the Ritz Carlton hotel in Berlin. A man in a suit approaches me and says: "Barack Obama is about to come and train ..." Shortly after half past four and he actually arrives! Barack Obama is wearing a grey t-shirt, black tracksuit bottoms - and a great smile!
<DIV =elLe>"Hi, how's it going?" asks Obama in his deep voice. My heart beats. "Very good, and you?" I say. Obama replies: "Very good, thank you!"

Obama (with toned arms and a strong back) puts on his headphones for his iPod to listen to pop music. He hums quietly. Then he jumps on a fitness bike. He pushes three times on the pedals - but then can't be bothered with it.

He goes and picks up a pair of 16 kilo weights and starts curling them with his left and right arms, 30 repetitions on each side. Then, amazingly, he picks up the 32 kilo weights! Very slowly he lifts them, first 10 curls with his right, then 10 with his left. He breathes deeply in and out and takes a sip of water from his 0,5 litre Evian bottle.

Shortly before five o'clock Obama comes over and sits directly next to my cross-trainer on the mat. First he does 10 sit-ups, then stretches. Then he looks at his watch and says to his bodyguard: "It's time, let's go." Quickly I ask: "Mr. Obama, could I take a photo?". "Of course!" he answers, before asking my name and coming over to stand next to me.

"My name's Judith" I reply. "I'm Barack Obama, nice to meet you!" he says, and puts his arm across my shoulder. I put my arm around his hip - wow, he didn't even sweat! WHAT A MAN!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Everything in politics is phony except their willingness to do anything to win. Prayers, lifting weights, crying, phony accents, and yes, drinking shots of whiskey are all designed to elicit some response from the hoi polloi.

bigunreal

Mentor
Just imagine how bad this is going to get once Obama is actually president. Did any of you see the ridiculous story, the other night, about our next president playing basketball? They kept showing him hit a 3-pointer, to emphasize his natural affletic ability, I suppose. It was so contrived; I wonder how many shots Obama missed until he hit the one they kept replaying on television.

There is NO chance that Obama won't be the next president. The fix is in, and voting is pointless. They have already decided, and the blacks will be very upset if he doesn't win. We all know how important it is to keep them happy.

G

All the guys that run his campaign are white. So of course it is very slick. It is their job to make him look great.

I do get a kick out of Obama and basketball though. He thinks white guys are unathletic stiffs who can't play, and he's said so several times. Obama himself rode the bench. He was barely able to play high school basketball in Hawaii. That's a strong state for basketball man. Hawaiian basketball sure is great. No shame in sitting on the bench there. Not!

Kaptain

Master
I find it almost laughable how the powerful zionists in Israel parade around our "devotely" Christian presidents and presidential candidates in cartoonish fashion by making them wear a yamaka and worship all things Jewish. Its a complete show of strength on their part and complete weakness on ours. It's their way of saying "See everybody - nothing to worry about, we own him." (followed by devilishly evil laughing)

I wonder how often Perez, Netanyahoo, and Ohlmert have been made to honor anything to do with Jesus or the Christian religion. Never I'm sure.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Tried to make that link more available and easier to go to, but it didn't work.

Bart - there is NO way that Obama is lifting 70 lbs for curls. I doubt even the 30 reps at 35lbs. The guy looks like Urkel for gods sakes.

The part at the end "what a man" - absolutely, totally disgusting.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
I find it almost laughable how the powerful zionists in Israel parade around our "devotely" Christian presidents and presidential candidates in cartoonish fashion by making them wear a yamaka and worship all things Jewish. Its a complete show of strength on their part and complete weakness on ours. It's their way of saying "See everybody - nothing to worry about, we own him." (followed by devilishly evil laughing)

I wonder how often Perez, Netanyahoo, and Ohlmert have been made to honor anything to do with Jesus or the Christian religion. Never I'm sure.

They'd never be asked to do such a thing. Who would dare? It would be considered a grave insult to Judaism and perhaps a hate crime. Christians and whites in general willobediently comply with any and all symbolic gestures of servitude to the Chosenistas.Edited by: Bart

whiteCB

Master
White Shogun said:
Everything in politics is phony except their willingness to do anything to win. Prayers, lifting weights, crying, phony accents, and yes, drinking shots of whiskey are all designed to elicit some response from the hoi polloi.

The hugging of any baby at sight is what really gets me. Every time some klutz puts their baby's stinky diaper ass in front some politician its PHOTO OP TIME!! Yippe!

Around here, people are very vocal about their support for BHO. They also have one thing in common. They are unregistered voters. I have yet to meet a registered voter who supports BHO. Is this also true in other areas?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Obama gave a speech in Germany. Wants to tear down all wallsin the world between the haves and the have nots and merge all nations, races, and people together. If you think Europe and America has been flooded with non-whites, just wait until he gets into office. You aint seen nuthin yet. It gets interesting at the 2:38 mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W42oxgEN_I#

Gee, I wonder why he didn't give this speech in Israel??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W42oxgEN_I

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
It is interesting that every politician who attends a synagogue or visits a Jewish religious site has to put on a yarmulke.

Theologically speaking, why would a Christian pray at the Wailing Wall? In religious terms the temple was destroyed because animal sacrifices were no longer necessary. Christ Himself was the final sacrifice, so to speak. The temple was destroyed by God to end the Jewish sacrificial system and bring 'Judaism' to an end.

If they wear a yarmulke out of respect, why doesn't Condie Rice visit a mosque and wear a veil? Would Obama kneel in prayer at a mosque? Same thing as praying at the wall, isn't it?

Religion is just another hat they were to beguile people into voting for them. 'Look, he's just like me! He believes the same things that I do!'

You can bet dollars to dough nuts if atheism was more popular than Christianity, they'd all be atheists, and they'd be honoring Carl Sagan at dinosaur exhibits instead of praying at the Wailing Wall.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Shogun said:
Religion is just another hat they were to beguile people into voting for them. 'Look, he's just like me! He believes the same things that I do!'

You can bet dollars to dough nuts if atheism was more popular than Christianity, they'd all be atheists, and they'd be honoring Carl Sagan at dinosaur exhibits instead of praying at the Wailing Wall.

The fellow who was the Bush regime's liason to the religious community (can't remember his name or exact title) wrote a book after he resigned, describing how the White House had nothing but the utmost contempt for the "religious conservatives" who occasionally were invited to Washington to have brief access to the president. The common belief that the administration represents the Christian Right is nonsense. "Judeo-Christians" got Bush elected but he and his administration are no more one of them than is Obama.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The fellow who was the Bush regime's liason to the religious community (can't remember his name or exact title) wrote a book after he resigned, describing how the White House had nothing but the utmost contempt for the "religious conservatives" who occasionally were invited to Washington to have brief access to the president. The common belief that the administration represents the Christian Right is nonsense. "Judeo-Christians" got Bush elected but he and his administration are no more one of them than is Obama.

Is this the fellow? David Kuo.

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/8731.html

Ripping the mask off of Bush's 'faith-based' initiative

Long-time readers may recall that we've been covering David Kuo, the former second-in-command at the White House Faith-Based Office, since he first went public with his concerns in early 2005. Kuo, an evangelical Christian and conservative Republican, joined the Bush gang after stints with Bill Bennett and John Ashcroft, thinking he would help implement an aggressive policy that funded churches with tax-dollars to tackle social problems.

What he found, however, is that the White House's interest in the faith-based initiative was a charade; it was a political ploy from the outset. Kuo is setting the record straight in a new book, "Tempting Faith."

(snip)

Worse, Kuo's new book insists the Bush gang had contempt for the religious-right leaders.

"National Christian leaders received hugs and smiles in person and then were dismissed behind their backs and described as 'ridiculous,' 'out of control,' and just plain 'goofy,'" Kuo wrote. He added that Karl Rove called some of the nation's most prominent evangelical leaders "the nuts."

(snip)

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13021.htm

Paper, rapped for outing Obama note, claims campaign pre-approved leak

What initially seemed to be a journalistic scoop of dubious moral propriety now seems to be a case of an Israeli paper being played by the Barack Obama campaign. Maariv, the second most popular newspaper in Israel, was roundly criticized for publishing the note Obama left in the Kotel. But now a Maariv spokesperson says that publication of the note was pre-approved for international publication by the Obama campaign, leading to the conclusion that the "private" prayer was intentionally leaked for public consumption. (snip)

A Ma'ariv spokesman was quoted in the Jerusalem Post as saying that "Barack Obama's note was approved for publication in the international media even before he put in the Kotel, a short time after he wrote it at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem." (snip)