Obama Bows to Jap Emporer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Obongo again shows his allegiance to the Globalist Elite, as he bows to Japanese Emporer Akihito.

Obonga AGAIN Bows To Foreign Monarch

a00d8341c630a53ef0128759fd303970c-popup

BHO is a disgrace! He is no longer my president. He should immediatly resign and leave the country.

Menelik

Mentor
What is it with all this bowing anyway???

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I could understand if Obama had turned around before he bowed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand the criticism. If it's the custom to bow to the Emperor, then Obama was merely showing courtesy and respect, and perhaps a little humility (or at least feigning it), something that's been conspicuously missing from our presidents and other "leaders" for a long time now.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, according to bowing etiquette/experts, a bow to the level/depth (to the Japanese) represents an apology or being contrite, etc. Also, many see it as bowing down (of/for the Republic) to a foreign Monarch (symbolically)...although most sheeplized Americans don't understand that most POTUS are puppets of the PTB anyway.
smiley6.gif
smiley18.gif

"You saw it, didn't you? Barack Obama damned near bounced forehead off the floor when he met the Emperor of Japan. That's how deep his bow was. Obama does the same thing for Saudi princes. With the Emperor Obama didn't just dip his head .. he bent 90 degrees at the waist. Some protocol experts say that a deep, 90 degree bow represents a humble apology for some sort of a transgression. Don't know if Obama is smart enough to know that ... but it's worth considering. In the meantime ... when Clinton was in office he, too, met the Emperor. Clinton dipped ever-so-slightly at the waist, and The New York Times gave him hell. The times said it was inappropriate for a President of the United States to bow before a foreign leader. Let's all hold our collective breaths while we wait for the Times to take America's Dear Leader to task on this one. "

***Reference article...

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't bother me any more than Rio getting the 2016 Olympics. It's part of being a good guest in someone else's country.We do indeed have a lot to answer for as a government and a people. Washington has been in a warped and destructive "Manifest Destiny on Steroids" mode for way too long now, which includes a sense of entitlement and superiority over all other countries and all people everywhere, including those in the U.S. Washington should be grateful Japan has been such a faithful ally all these years after we nuked two Japanese cities.

Pride goeth before a fall; I would like nothing better than to see a sense of genuine humility and service shown by those in government.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Doesn't bother me any more than Rio getting the 2016 Olympics. It's part of being a good guest in someone else's country.We do indeed have a lot to answer for as a government and a people. Washington has been in a warped and destructive "Manifest Destiny on Steroids" mode for way too long now, which includes a sense of entitlement and superiority over all other countries and all people everywhere, including those in the U.S. Washington should be grateful Japan has been such a faithful ally all these years after we nuked two Japanese cities.
<div></div>
<div>Pride goeth before a fall; I would like nothing better than to see a sense of genuine humility and service shown by those in government. </div>

I totally agree, Don.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The only thing I would add to this is that it is curious that Obama bows to the King of Saudi Arabia and the Japanese Emporer, but not the Queen of England. Could there be a racial or religious angle at play here?

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand the criticism.  If it's the custom to bow to the Emperor, then Obama was merely showing courtesy and respect, and perhaps a little humility (or at least feigning it), something that's been conspicuously missing from our presidents and other "leaders" for a long time now. 

I agree, I don't see anything at all amiss.

Menelik

Mentor
My problem is Obama represents the U.S. and the U.S. being a sovereign nation doesn't bow to fellow sovereigns customary or not. This is also the reason why our flag is never dipped to another nations flag with the exception being warships in passing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the same clowns who have upheld that particular custom have been selling outU.S. sovereignty for decades. It's nothing but style over substance. I'd rather see U.S. government officials start to get in the habit of showing respect to the traditions of other countries instead of pompously dictating their internal policies; who knows maybe it will start to have a positive effect on them over time.

Imagine how he'll grovel when he meets the China-men. I'm thinking full prostration followed by submitting to symbolic mounting rituals. "Please don't flush our currency, Master! I'll do anything you want."

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Well, the same clowns who have upheld that particular custom have been selling out U.S. sovereignty for decades.  It's nothing but style over substance.  I'd rather see U.S. government officials start to get in the habit of showing respect to the traditions of other countries instead of pompously dictating their internal policies; who knows maybe it will start to have a positive effect on them over time.

Don, I think Dixie was simply trying to further exemplify Barack's steadfast ability to play the "submissive, peaceful leader"Â character. That racist villain, nor any other "white"Â american president, will ever represent me in any way....or earn a shred of my respect.

Similar to every other president in the past, Obama's quickly proven that he's indeed a customary "world first, America last"Â fool. His girlish behavior in Saudi Arabia would even make a zombie drunken white fan do a double-take.

As far as "respecting the traditions of other countries,"Â why? So they can see through our phony "leaders"Â even more easily than when they're acting like uncultured buffoons? I think America has made enough wimpy and half-assed attempts to "get with the times"Â and "fit in" with the thousands of anti-white task forces across the globe.
Edited by: Thrashen

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
In theory, I agree in being diplomatic, but not showing anything that could be construed as submission, etc. to other foreign leaders or monarchs, etc. However, since our POTUS's have largely been puppets of the Globalist Elite for decades it's probably a moot point. The puppet-in-chief is a pawn of the PTB/NWO. The "outrage" should be regarding the betrayal of our Constitution & Republic by Obonga & his allies on "Crapitol sHill". I agree Americans' anger (on this subject) is mis-directed.

RSLB, I'm sure Obonga kisses major-league @$$ to the Red Chinese. Just imagine how he "shows respect" to the senior members of the PTB (like Rockefeller, Rothschilds, etc.).

Thrashen, you're correct...it's another example of Obonga's role playing & @$$ kissing.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I never bowed to a Japanese in more than a decade in the country, and wasn't expected to as a foreigner.

Obama's bow and simultaneous handshake don't make much sense to me, but his so-called etiquette experts in the WH didn't ask my opinion.

What this overhyped controversy does is distract people away from the real problems of the U.S.-Japan relationship.

What are we going to do moving forward from 2010 with the U.S.-Japan Security Treaty? How many Marines will be moved from Okinawa to Guam and how much of the bill will Japan pay? What other changes will be made to U.S. forces in Japan? If Japan wants to seriously downsize the U.S. military in country, what will they do about their constitution and limitations on their Self-Defense Forces?

65 years after WWII, 2 decades after the Cold War finished, and with the economic problems the U.S. has, I'd like to see Japan use its own people to defend itself.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It wasn't like he was bowing to a Tojo. Not that Nixon didn't basically do it by meeting Mao(but that's another story). I agree about the Japanese defense issue. They rebuilt their country because of the US and the US has subsidized their defense budget. This should be have been over since the 60's.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Van_Slyke_CF said:
I never bowed to a Japanese in more than a decade in the country, and wasn't expected to as a foreigner.

Obama's bow and simultaneous handshake don't make much sense to me, but his so-called etiquette experts in the WH didn't ask my opinion.

What this overhyped controversy does is distract people away from the real problems of the U.S.-Japan relationship.

What are we going to do moving forward from 2010 with the U.S.-Japan Security Treaty? How many Marines will be moved from Okinawa to Guam and how much of the bill will Japan pay? What other changes will be made to U.S. forces in Japan? If Japan wants to seriously downsize the U.S. military in country, what will they do about their constitution and limitations on their Self-Defense Forces?

65 years after WWII, 2 decades after the Cold War finished, and with the economic problems the U.S. has, I'd like to see Japan use its own people to defend itself.

I agree with that whole-heartedly. Washington has a policy of occupying a country permanently. Once we enter we don't get out, except when we're chased out as in Vietnam. A classic symptom of an empire, one that is greatly over-reached and going bankrupt in more ways than one.

Although the establishment in the U.S. is the driving force behind "modernity" and"progressiveness" the world over, in many ways it still views everything from an ossifiedWWII perspective.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thrashen said:
Don Wassall said:
Well, the same clowns who have upheld that particular custom have been selling outU.S. sovereignty for decades. It's nothing but style over substance. I'd rather see U.S. government officials start to get in the habit of showing respect to the traditions of other countries instead of pompously dictating their internal policies; who knows maybe it will start to have a positive effect on them over time.

Don, I think Dixie was simply trying to further exemplify Barack's steadfast ability to play the "submissive, peaceful leader"Â￾ character. That racist villain, nor any other "white"Â￾ american president, will ever represent me in any way....or earn a shred of my respect.

Similar to every other president in the past, Obama's quickly proven that he's indeed a customary "world first, America last"Â￾ fool. His girlish behavior in Saudi Arabia would even make a zombie drunken white fan do a double-take.

As far as "respecting the traditions of other countries,"Â￾ why? So they can see through our phony "leaders"Â￾ even more easily than when they're acting like uncultured buffoons? I think America has made enough wimpy and half-assed attempts to "get with the times"Â￾ and "fit in" with the thousands of anti-white task forces across the globe.

I can't see someone who is currently the "commander in chief" of three wars of aggression abroad along with a "war on terror" as a submissive or peaceful individual. The U.S. government is far and away the world's leading killer of combatants and civilians. No one else is even in the same ballpark except possibly Israel.Although the Nobel Prize people have a different opinion.
smiley29.gif

I think we'repretty muchon the same page. My basic point is that it's a matter of no consequence to me whether Obama bows to the Japanese emperor or not because our government has little to no respect for U.S. sovereignty except as it advances a short-term policy objective. They're both mere human beings; if anything the U.S. President is every year deferred to more and more as an all-knowing, all-powerful global emperor. If we had a government that cared only about what's good for America, in other words a nationalist one, then it would only be good form to observe the customs of other countries while in them. Being a Nationalist means respecting not only your own kind but others as well. Be a friend to all when possible, which means alsoavoiding bothentangling alliances and unnecessary provocations. Edited by: Don Wassall