Obama’s re-education camps

Poacher

Mentor
One more reason not to vote for the commie.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Obama has a plan to radicalize American youth (read: brainwash.)

Obama's collective salvation

Wow!
Big Brother had nothing on the Obamas. They plan to herd American youth into government-funded reeducation camps where they'll be brainwashed into thinking America is a racist, oppressive place in need of "social change."
The pitch Public Allies makes on its Web site doesn't seem all that radical. It promises to place young adults (18-30) in paid one-year "community leadership" positions with nonprofit or government agencies. They'll also be required to attend weekly training workshops and three retreats.
In exchange, they'll get a monthly stipend of up to $1,800, plus paid health and child care. They also get a post-service education award of $4,725 that can be used to pay off past student loans or fund future education.
But its real mission is to radicalize American youth and use them to bring about "social change" through threats, pressure, tension and confrontation â€â€￾ the tactics used by the father of community organizing, Saul "The Red" Alinsky.

Teach your children how to pick locks. Then when they escape from the prison camps, organize them into resistance groups hiding out in the hills.
Out think your opponent. Think one step ahead of them. Don't break the chains, never wear them!
You have 60 days to work on how to stop this. Get to work!

I hate to break it to you, but this plan is already in place and has been for decades. It's sometimes called "public school" and "college."

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
I hate to break it to you, but this plan is already in place and has been for decades. It's sometimes called "public school" and "college."

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

True, true.

Kaptain

Master
Run Stuffing LB said:

You beat me to it too!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What has happened to white americans? I hear so many whites at work and just everywhere talking about voting for Obama. I am just shocked by this. The only chance he would have to win is if he gets a decent part of the white vote and it's white people who are allowing this. How could any white person vote for a racist coward like Obama? We have become so brainwashed it's beyond reality. It's times like this when this site is needed more than ever to educate and unbrainwash these people.

fjsdlra

whiteathlete33 said:
What has happened to white americans? I hear so many whites at work and just everywhere talking about voting for Obama. I am just shocked by this. The only chance he would have to win is if he gets a decent part of the white vote and it's white people who are allowing this. How could any white person vote for a racist coward like Obama? We have become so brainwashed it's beyond reality. It's times like this when this site is needed more than ever to educate and unbrainwash these people.

What has happened to these whites who support Obama?Probably years of having guilt forced upon them by the media and education system that forces them to learn about Martin Luther King,civil rights movement,slavery,etc.

I only know one white person who is voting for Obama.I know more who have always voted democrat but this time they will vote republican because they won't vote for a black.But I live in the south.Most whites in New Jersey probably don't see things that way.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Ive overheard many conversations of whites who will be voting for Obama. I'm also speaking to that fatboy Jeremy Bates on youtube right now whose threatening me because I said Obama is a douchbag. Yes the one who lost to Andrew Golota not long ago. Just to let everyone know about Jeremy Bates. He is pro Obama, he laughs at the fact that he and his black buddy were hooking up with tons of Polish girls while he was in Poland for the Golota fight. He doesn't believe white athletes are discriminated against and claims black athletes are the ones who face discrimination.Edited by: whiteathlete33