Novak Djokovic

Gator Dad

Guru
Talk about a bitter-ender. I literally had to check to make sure that was this year's Aussie Open. Even most liberals haven't been getting "booster" mRNA shots for a while now. But a few woke fanatics will make that their hill to die on, wishing it could forever be 2020 in the Summer of Love, when the world was gripped by the twin hysterias of Covid fearmongering and St. Floyd worship.

Novak Djokovic has always been a gentleman and a class act, and he handled that classless "fan" perfectly.

"History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." - George Orwell

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The GOAT. It's been 16 years since Novak showed his brilliance and won the Aussie Open, his first Grand Slam title. I used to look forward to the Australian Open each January, primarily because it takes place in the dead of winter when there's not a lot to do and more time to watch. But not since the Aussie government did their number on Novak, just haven't been able to muster the same interest though I'll certainly watch some as it gets closer to the semis and finals.

I'm not the only one who feels that way as this is the first year we haven't had an Aussie Open thread going by now.

Edit: Just ran across this. Karma?

Journalist Who Tried to Cancel Novak Djokovic for Being Unvaccinated Collapses and Dies Suddenly at Australia Open​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ies-cancel-novak-djokovic-being-unvaccinated/

Last edited: