Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
Ryan Denney - 11 tackles
Paul Poz - 10 tackles
Chris Kelsay - 7 tackles
Kyle Williams - 5 tackles

Every NFL defense should have at least that much, and more, of a White defensive presence.

Don,

Isn't it interesting that they are being killed by a sumo O-line that cannot generate a running game? Only in the Caste NFL.

You are exactly right when you notice the predictable pattern of team operation. As you've pointed out, "if teams have more Whites on offense, they'll have less to almost no Whites on defense. If teams have more Whites on defense, they'll have visibly less Whites on offense."

It's classic, and a testament to the artificialness, that so many teams love shooting themselves in the foot. Over-and-over again. "Winning" sure doesn't seem like the ultimate goal of many of these teams.

Win or lose, fielding a "diverse" squad is the goal.

In fantasy football I always pick up white d-linemen cheap, and they're usually more productive than the far better known black ones that everyone goes for. The only exception is CF's Lambert League where guys like backrow scarf up every white player in sight.
smiley36.gif

This year and last year have really shown the large gap in quality between white o-linemen and black ones. It seems pretty clear that the pool of black talent in football is declining even as the NFL insists on keeping its racial spoils system atthe same ridiculous level. Once something "goes black" it's never allowed to go back. It almost happened in the NBA with the European players but that seems to be well under control again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Quiet Speed said:
I tuned into last night's game just to watch Kurt. That's what I'm talking about. Beautiful. That was an eye poppin' statistic they showed . In forty-five percent of games played he has passed for over 300 yards. Dan Fouts was a distant second at twenty-eight percent.

If the movie title wasn't already taken, "300" would be a good name for the Kurt Warner story

When I saw that stat I was amazed. I think of all the flak Warner tookwhen he played for a few years for less than stellar teams. The media and DWF were ready to send him into retirement five years ago. Meantime we're supposed to feel bad because Leftwich and Culpepper had trouble finding starting gigs this season when neither is one-tenth the passer Kurt is.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Deadlift said:
Ryan Denney - 11 tackles Paul Poz - 10 tackles Chris Kelsay - 7 tackles Kyle Williams - 5 tackles Every NFL defense should have at least that much, and more, of a White defensive presence. Don, Isn't it interesting that they are being killed by a sumo O-line that cannot generate a running game? Only in the Caste NFL. You are exactly right when you notice the predictable pattern of team operation. As you've pointed out, "if teams have more Whites on offense, they'll have less to almost no Whites on defense. If teams have more Whites on defense, they'll have visibly less Whites on offense." It's classic, and a testament to the artificialness, that so many teams love shooting themselves in the foot. Over-and-over again. "Winning" sure doesn't seem like the ultimate goal of many of these teams. Win or lose, fielding a "diverse" squad is the goal.

In fantasy football I always pick up white d-linemen cheap, and they're usually more productive than the far better known black ones that everyone goes for.  The only exception is CF's Lambert League where guys like backrow scarf up every white player in sight. 
smiley36.gif

haha, i almost had you before MNF but my sole black player on the team this week, Clements didn't match Dansby in production!
smiley17.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
backrow said:
haha, i almost had you before MNF but my sole black player on the team this week, Clements didn't match Dansby in production!
smiley17.gif

You had a very strong white team this week. I was almost rooting for you to beat my team.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Don Wassall