NFL Team Write-Ups

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see if we can get all the teams done. I'll write mine after the final cutdown date and into the first week of the season. To claim a team post here or pm me. I'll keep updating as teams are taken:

Arizona
Atlanta -- Jack Lambert
Baltimore -- Jack Lambert
Buffalo -- DW
Carolina
Chicago -- Col. Reb
Cincinnati -- WA33
Cleveland -- DW
Dallas -- Jack Lambert
Denver -- TJR
Detroit -- TJR
Green Bay -- DW
Houston -- DW
Indy -- DW
Jax -- DW
Kansas City -- TJR
Miami -- Jack Lambert
Minnesota -- WA33
New England -- DW
New Orleans -- Col. Reb
NY Giants
NY Jets -- DW
Oakland
Philly -- DW
Pitt -- Jack Lambert
San Diego -- WA33
San Fran -- Foobar75
Seattle -- Foobar75
St. Louis -- DW
Tampa -- DW
Tennessee -- DW
WashingtonEdited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You got 'em. There's 12 teams left. . .

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I'll do Denver, Detroit and Kansas City- after the final cut down day, during the first week of the season. I don't know if I have time for more than three at this point though.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'll take the Bears and Saints.

foobar75

Master
It appears that Seattle and San Fran are still available. If so, I'll take them.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
When I saw DW, I thought- "Danny Woodhead is doing the Jets preview?" I guess he already knows he's making the team and making plans for the offense this season...DW must be Don Wassall. Don those are good initials to have. Two of my initials are JR- like John Riggins!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Denver and Detroit finished! I don't really have time to finish Kansas City until Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm probably going to keep it a little shorter than the first two. I did some scouting on players on my first two write-ups- b/c I find that fun (when I have time).

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Hey Tough, weren't we supposed to pm these writeups to Don so they could get put on the NFL homepage???

Oh, I wasn't aware. Well, Denver and Detroit are posted in the team forum for now. I guess they could be copied to the homepage if that is what Don wants.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be doing mine Wednesday through Saturday of next week. There's still some unclaimed teams left.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I posted the Bears and Saints previews today.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
I posted the Bears and Saints previews today.

I enjoyed your write-ups, Colonel Reb.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I just finished Kansas City. I put some scouting reports in for a few of the more exciting afroletes who are there by merit (hope you guys don't mind), to try to paint a more obvious picture of ones who aren't there by merit. It adds to our argument against the CS. Plus, with so few white skill position players- I figured a little scouting could make the report more bearable.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm getting Baltimore and Arizona done today, with Dallas and Miami to follow tommorow. If needed, I can also do Oakland.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I've got all the teams done I said I would do except the Packers, which I hope to write tomorrow (Saturday). Am still waiting on Jack Lambert for Miami, Oakland and Dallas.

The Giants and Redskins are the only two teams not claimed. Any volunteers?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I've got all the teams done I said I would do except the Packers, which I hope to write tomorrow (Saturday).  Am still waiting on Jack Lambert for Miami, Oakland and Dallas. 
<div> </div>
<div>The Giants and Redskins are the only two teams not claimed.  Any volunteers?</div>

I can do the Redskins.