NFL 2014 Week 8

MrPoon

Mentor
Philly 3rd and 11 and I says to myself I says time to throw a pick Foles and that's what he does he throws a pick, and not only a pick but a pick on an open Riley Cooper which woulda been a first down I don't know about this Foles and the Eagles have been less than all that and a bag of chips every time I watches 'em. I don't know I guess I'll keep watching it's a habit and habit hard to break at this point.

Did you see Foles back? It is green from getting pounded the whole game. He needs Mathis and Kelce back yesterday! That is the difference between a great Foles and an average Foles. And for some reason this year he is almost completely ignoring Cooper and forcing everything to Maclin. Weird.

foobar75

Master
Jordy targeted ONE time so far, a short route , 8 yard reception. This happens to often on prime time television to our White athletes to make me wonder what is really going on. There is no way the Saints dbs are shutting Jordy down, the best can't even shut him down.

Can't possibly have Nelson with a 10/180/2 line, including some long bombs, in front of a national audience, can we? It may open a few DWF eyes and any hints of a threat against the caste agenda will not be permitted in this setting. They'll let the Mannings and Watts get their moments in the spotlight, but Jordy's best games will almost always come in games that are broadcast to regional audiences. Even then, his targets and reps will be kept in check.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Christine "I am biologically female" Collinsworth likes to make asinine statements against Whites and FOR Blacks because he is one of those jackasses who thinks that if he effuses praise to minorities, it makes him appear enlightened and not racist. Also, he thinks that making even moderately positive observations about White athletes—without litotes—will make him appear a prototypical member of the SS, and he correctly assumes that being politically correct means showing concern for everyone's feelings except those of heterosexual White males.

Christina also does it because he is very, very clearly a homosexual and is probably a fan of wearing panties under his suit.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Christine "I am biologically female" Collinsworth likes to make asinine statements against Whites and FOR Blacks because he is one of those jackasses who thinks that if he effuses praise to minorities, it makes him appear enlightened and not racist. Also, he thinks that making even moderately positive observations about White athletes—without litotes—will make him appear a prototypical member of the SS, and he correctly assumes that being politically correct means showing concern for everyone's feelings except those of heterosexual White males.

Christina also does it because he is very, very clearly a homosexual and is probably a fan of wearing panties under his suit.
he is also one of those White guys, that thinks he is some rare one in a million talent that could "hang with" the magical negroes when it comes to athletics, which is a typical line of dwf thinking if one of our guys is lucky enough to slip through the cracks. Collinsworth as much as I hate him now, was a good wideout, and apparently great at track as well, but competed in areas with mostly black, so he would be the lone White guy.

they showed Jordy on a few shorter routes where Lewis didn't have bad coverage, some of them Rodgers could have put in there and Jordy would have made the catch easily but I have seen him on routes even deeper, open with more space multiple times this game. The thing is with Jordy's size, athleticism and the way he can make acrobatic tip toe catches along the sideline (better than anyone I have seen in a long time), there is no reason to not target him every passing play, because you can throw it to where only he can get it, and Rodgers has the skill level to do that.

Riggins44

Master
Can't possibly have Nelson with a 10/180/2 line, including some long bombs, in front of a national audience, can we? It may open a few DWF eyes and any hints of a threat against the caste agenda will not be permitted in this setting. They'll let the Mannings and Watts get their moments in the spotlight, but Jordy's best games will almost always come in games that are broadcast to regional audiences. Even then, his targets and reps will be kept in check.

New Orleans goes up 23-16 after going 88 yards in 4 plays after the Green Bay interception in the red zone. If the Pack don't target their best offensive weapon, they are going to lose this game. And they will deserve it.

he is also one of those White guys, that thinks he is some rare one in a million talent that could "hang with" the magical negroes when it comes to athletics, which is a typical line of dwf thinking if one of our guys is lucky enough to slip through the cracks. Collinsworth as much as I hate him now, was a good wideout, and apparently great at track as well, but competed in areas with mostly black, so he would be the lone White guy.

All very true. Collinsworthless was one of my favorite players when I was a kid. There's a story about him in the Florida state finals in the 100 meters: apparently, his brother made a couple hundred in the stands betting on the only cracker in the finals. He is so obvious in his bias that only the willfully ignorant can't see it. Same goes for Schlereth. Very obvious.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Either the Packers are having a bad game or they are being exposed by their poor defense as well as affelets not being able to hold on to the difficult balls thrown. The INTs attributed to Rodgers were caused by affeletic alligator arms, i.e., balls bouncing off their hands and arms. Ugh!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Either the Packers are having a bad game or they are being exposed by their poor defense as well as affelets not being able to hold on to the difficult balls thrown. The INTs attributed to Rodgers were caused by affeletic alligator arms, i.e., balls bouncing off their hands and arms. Ugh!

Defense is below average.

If the Packers aren't going to involve their best offensive weapon in Nelson, then they deserve this loss.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I love listening to people trying to defend Black athletes who simply cannot run a route or catch a ball.

"Oh, they're so athletic and fast that the QB can't target them properly."

"They're so athletic that they don't know their own speed. Give them time, after practice they'll be amazing!"

Uh...

Yeah. Or maybe they're just sh*t athletes with crap coordination who don't know how to play football and that's why they suck?

The Hock

Master
Fourth and inches for Philly at the goal line, and they have Foles hand the ball to the RB from the shotgun when they should have just had Foles under center with an I formation and bust the damn ball in. Just say here it comes and you can't stop us. No they have Foles take the snap then turn to the RB and say here's the ball and by that time any holes are filling back up. NFL offenses have gotten too cute for their own good. After that play I just gave up and left and didn't care who won.

Rogers pulled a muscle on a scamper for a first down and wasn't his usual self after that which wasn't good as the Packer defense was back to playing poorly. Again.

Fortitud3

Guru
Interesting news out of Seattle about Lynch isn't going to be there next year and that they actually told Wilson to limit his endorsements because his teammates are jealous.

foobar75

Master
This was one of the worst weeks in recent memory. The only bright spot was Gronk and the Pats. There were numerous big WR performances, but our guys Nelson, Decker, Welker, Edelman, Hartline, and Cooper (except for one big catch) were nowhere to be found. PIT, CIN, SEA, NO all won while GB and PHI lost. Here's hoping for some sort of a rebound next week.

This was one of the worst weeks in recent memory. The only bright spot was Gronk and the Pats. There were numerous big WR performances, but our guys Nelson, Decker, Welker, Edelman, Hartline, and Cooper (except for one big catch) were nowhere to be found. PIT, CIN, SEA, NO all won while GB and PHI lost. Here's hoping for some sort of a rebound next week.

At least it was a good week for white quarterbacks and an overall bad week for black QBs.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
At least it was a good week for white quarterbacks...

Bob Costas even took notice. His halftime commentary was on just that. Of course no mention of race was made, but I’ll take it since the word was put out to millions. And I bet the young White QB’s across the nation watching still believe.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Rookie wide receiver Davonte Adams was targeted more than Jordy Nelson by the Packers. How do you expect to win if you won't throw the ball to your best receiver, instead targeting a rookie?

How do you expect to win when you throw the ball to a defensive end in the red zone instead of your best receiver?

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Dolphins DWF's are calling for Brian Hartline to be benched or traded after one bad game in which he had about 2 or 3 drops. Most of them seem to want Jarvis Landry to be moved up to the #2 receiver spot. I think Landry is a good player, but notice how quick the DWF's are willing to want to replace a white player after one sub-par performance. I'm sure if Hartline were black, he would simply "need more time to develop" Typical caste-speak amongst the sheeple.

The Hock

Master
Interesting news out of Seattle about Lynch isn't going to be there next year and that they actually told Wilson to limit his endorsements because his teammates are jealous.

Oh that's too bad. Hey Fortitud3, who's that in your avatar and what is she doing? Looks like a movement I could join.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lamarr Houston, the selfish moron who blew out his knee celebrating a sack while his team was getting blown out, is done for the season.

The guy's not only an idiot, but that was his first sack of the season. And he had all of 8 tackles, or 1 per game. Yet somehow Houston was ranked 20th out of 53 defensive ends by Pro Football Focus.

Pro Football Focus is routinely cited by Weenieworld and others to praise or disparage a player. And like the scouting services, Pro Football Focus seems to be profoundly skewed toward favoring black players over White ones. How could Lamarr Houston be just outside the upper third of players at his position when he had 1 sack and 8 tackles in half a season? Ridiculous. And he plays on a 4-3 defense, where the ends are expected to be more productive than ones on 3-4 defenses. Yet Weenieworld assures us the overpaid Houston's starting job is safe when he comes back next season:

Bears LE Lamarr Houston has been diagnosed with a torn right ACL, and is done for the season. Houston's Sunday takedown of Jimmy Garoppolo is going to go down as the costliest garbage-time sack of the decade. Houston was injured as he attempted to celebrate his first sack of the season with the Bears losing 48-23 in the fourth quarter. In theory, it's a huge blow for the Bears' pass rush, but in the first season of a five-year, $35 million deal, Houston was just No. 20-of-53 in Pro Football Focus' 4-3 end rankings. Going on 28, Houston should keep his starting job for 2015 provided he rehabs without setbacks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At least it was a good week for white quarterbacks and an overall bad week for black QBs.

Calling it an epic week for White quarterbacks wouldn't be overstating it. It was the first time four QBs have thrown for at least 400 yards in a game on the same day -- Roethlisberger, Foles, Rodgers and Luck. Big Ben threw for 522 yards with 6 TDs, tied for the 4th highest output ever. He also became the first quarterback to throw for over 500 yards twice. The four black QBs yesterday (five if you count Smith and Vick for the Jets) threw for a total of 767 yards, or just 245 yards more than Ben accounted for himself. Big Ben is almost always overlooked when the topic is great quarterbacks, but he was phenomenal yesterday and has carried the Steelers offense on his back for the past decade.

Besides the four mentioned above, Tom Brady and Drew Brees also had great games. Mettenberger threw for 299 yards in his first start, while Derek Carr threw for 328 yards in a losing effort.

Heath Miller passed the 500 mark in career receptions and is third all-time for the Steelers in that department.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Dolphins DWF's are calling for Brian Hartline to be benched or traded after one bad game in which he had about 2 or 3 drops. Most of them seem to want Jarvis Landry to be moved up to the #2 receiver spot. I think Landry is a good player, but notice how quick the DWF's are willing to want to replace a white player after one sub-par performance. I'm sure if Hartline were black, he would simply "need more time to develop" Typical caste-speak amongst the sheeple.

Brian Hartline is 27. In each of the past two seasons Hartline has had over 70 receptions, over 1000 yards and a yards per reception average of over 13. He's clearly an excellent starting wide receiver.

Unless he's injured there's only one reason anyone would want Hartline benched - racism. Many of the DWFs are out and out anti-white racists.

woody39

Mentor
Hoping for a good game tonight, be good to see the Cowboys win i guess but hoping for a good game from Murphy and another dominate game from Kerrigan he is a great player.

Wonder if Compton keeps his spot tonight with Riley coming back from injury fingers crossed for that.

Hope Cole Beasely gets some good snap numbers he is constantly overlooked when they have nothing really outside of Dez Bryant.