News from South Africa

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Seeing what happened to Rhodesia and now to South Africa is terribly saddening. Maybe the whites can sell their land and move to Russia. Lord knows we wouldn’t shelter them

white lightning

Hall of Famer
88d9f66518231af5.gif

South Africa represents the future of America and Europe if things don't change. Yet, most people in the general public have no idea what's going on there. To them, Mandela ended the evil apartheid government and they all lived happily ever after. That is the extent of their knowledge. Even some white South Africans are so brainwashed by white guilt that they refuse to acknowledge reality.

The simple truth is that it's time for the whites to leave SA. Many of them have been farming the same land for generations, and I understand why it would be hard to let that go. Being South African is part of their identity - they have their own language and culture. But the writing is on the wall. Black unemployment is nearly 50% and the whites are propping up a failed state. There is only so much they can do at 8-10% of the population. If they stay, they will either continue to fund a welfare state that hates them, have their land forcibly seized (which would collapse the country in months), or get killed. There is probably no happy ending here, I just hope they get out before it's too late.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
South Africa represents the future of America and Europe if things don't change. Yet, most people in the general public have no idea what's going on there. To them, Mandela ended the evil apartheid government and they all lived happily ever after. That is the extent of their knowledge. Even some white South Africans are so brainwashed by white guilt that they refuse to acknowledge reality.

The simple truth is that it's time for the whites to leave SA. Many of them have been farming the same land for generations, and I understand why it would be hard to let that go. Being South African is part of their identity - they have their own language and culture. But the writing is on the wall. Black unemployment is nearly 50% and the whites are propping up a failed state. There is only so much they can do at 8-10% of the population. If they stay, they will either continue to fund a welfare state that hates them, have their land forcibly seized (which would collapse the country in months), or get killed. There is probably no happy ending here, I just hope they get out before it's too late.

Maybe most of them should move to Orania and make it alot bigger and more powerful community. Form a small army to protect
the familes and farmers. The time is separate is now. Either leave the country or join with Orania in my honest opinion.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes. Many blacks around the world brag how their dna or genes are stronger than any other races when they make babies. I'm not
gonna get into the reasons about this here but there is a reason. They look at whites as genetic defects along with other races. It's
not true but that's how many of them think. My question is if there ever is an all out race war, will the good black people just join
all the crazy ones as they start killing? Hopefully not but they are a very tribal people. The prove it in voting for too long too count
along with 100's of other examples. They believe they are superior in every way & not just athletically. All lies.
I think there are many black
People waking up to the evil nature of parts of their culture and how Democrats have used and counted on them. I watch a lot of independent media podcasts and several of them are run by prominent (or rather should be prominent) black conservatives. They are slowly waking up, at least a sizable portion of them.

Now if **** were to hit the fan one day for real… what happened remains to be seen.

Can't get much uglier than hyenas in the animal kingdom, but you know, believe it or not, they are more closely related to cats than dogs.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Makes you wonder how good the brics alliance is if it includes this formerly well run but now rapidly collapsing country.

South Africa has great resources and promise but it seems increasingly unlikely it will wver be a stable country again.

jphoss

Mentor
One silver lining is that a large percentage of the white population is along a part of the coast. Band together and create a separate country. I think they could rally disillusioned white from many countries to their cause