New years R--never give an inch

sunshine

Mentor
I for one refuse to give a micro inch to the notion blacks are faster-swervier etc. Two reasons. I don't believe it. And two all one has to say is that blacks are .000000000000000000000000001 % faster than whites then the cat is out of the bag. That doesn't translate into anything but the ole "blacks are superior" line.
As far as I am concerned there have been no accurate tests to prove the blacks are say speedier notion and if one wants to rely on Track and Field results think again. T & F has been so tainted with drugs over the years it is hard to decipher anything other than lately whites have been the greatest leapers in the world via high jump results.
As for hip swivel--whatever the heck that really means---just because there are no white cb's in the NFL doesn't mean squat. Someone tell me with a straight face that top white tennis players lack hip swivel or top white soccer stars lack hip swivel. Or hockey players--good grief the whole game is pivoted around fast hip swivel--or centerfielders or fleet baserunners--I guess Pod running at full speed and cutting around third base like a diamond cutter doesn't somehow qualify as hip swivel.
Bottom line I am one customer who does not buy into the blacks are better athletes in any friggen category and if anything I will become more vigilant in exposing the ongoing and oppresseive media onslaught that tries to convince me otherwise.
Happy new Year!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
smiley32.gif
Have a very Happy New Year!!!!

sunshine said:
Someone tell me with a straight face that top white tennis players lack hip swivel or top white soccer stars lack hip swivel. Or hockey players--good grief the whole game is pivoted around fast hip swivel-

Yeah seriously. I'd like to see some jackass, jock-sniffing, caste-whore try to tell a White European hockey player like Jagr or Ovechkin that they have no "hip-swivel"...lol. Its funny, because of the few blacks that are in the NHL, NONE of them are particularly fast at all. I guess their "gift of hip swivel" doesn't benefit them on the ice.lol.Seriously though, think about the few black players in the league, and how slow they are...

-Peter Worrel- 6'7" and slow as molasses; he couldn't "catch" a cold.
-Donald Brashear- legs like lead and offensively useless.
-Anson Carter- a.k.a. "Mr. Offensive-Zone Turn-over Himself"...lol
-Mike Grier- mediocre defenseman at best.
-Georges Laraque- punches faster than he skates.
-Jamal Mayers- slowest winger ever, constantly causing
plays to go offsides.
-Kevin Weekes- Goalie with more holes than swiss cheese. Has been known to give up three or more goals in the first five minutes of a period for the NYR.

The only talented "black" player, is Jarome Iginla, who is also 3/4 White. His mother is White, and his father is half.Edited by: Ground Fighter