New Year’s MLB resolutions

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Here is a feature Yahoo article, note the anti-white comments.

New Year's MLB resolutions

By Jeff Passan, Yahoo! Sports
December 27, 2006

Baseball's paradoxical 2006 is about to end with record attendance during the regular season and awful TV ratings for the postseason, with labor peace in October and owners complaining about the money they're spending by December, with no major-league steroid suspensions during the regular season and no one naive enough to believe that performance-enhancing drugs have been eradicated.

Not that the sport is suffering through an identity crisis, by any means, but it's obvious that a few tweaks are necessary. And what better way to set goals for 2007 than with New Year's resolutions for some of baseball's biggest and brightest.

Barry Bonds: I resolve to never buy another white woman a house in Arizona.

Ryan Freel: I resolve to take my Lithium.

Randy Johnson: I resolve to re-grow my mullet if traded back to Arizona, thus triggering the Samson-like powers I lost in New York.

David Eckstein: I resolve to trademark the words scrap, grit, hustle, guts and heart, and allow them to be applied only to sub-5-foot-9 white guys.

Kenny Rogers: I resolve to use Vaseline next time.

Paul Lo Duca: I resolve not to cheat on my wife with a teenager, which won't be difficult because my wife left me after I cheated on her with a teenager.

Mark McGwire: I resolve to add the present and future to the list of things I'm not here to talk about.

Roger Clemens: I resolve to pitch the fifth "final game of my career."

Jason Grimsley: I resolve to celebrate my 40th birthday Aug. 7 by throwing a doping party. Messrs. Bonds and McGwire are invited.

Jeff Passan is a national baseball writer for Yahoo! Sports. Send Jeff a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

Weltner

Guru
jaxvid said:
Here is a feature Yahoo article, note the anti-white comments.

New Year's MLB resolutions

By Jeff Passan, Yahoo! Sports
December 27, 2006

Baseball's paradoxical 2006 is about to end with record attendance during the regular season and awful TV ratings for the postseason, with labor peace in October and owners complaining about the money they're spending by December, with no major-league steroid suspensions during the regular season and no one naive enough to believe that performance-enhancing drugs have been eradicated.

Not that the sport is suffering through an identity crisis, by any means, but it's obvious that a few tweaks are necessary. And what better way to set goals for 2007 than with New Year's resolutions for some of baseball's biggest and brightest.

Barry Bonds: I resolve to never buy another white woman a house in Arizona.

Ryan Freel: I resolve to take my Lithium.

Randy Johnson: I resolve to re-grow my mullet if traded back to Arizona, thus triggering the Samson-like powers I lost in New York.

David Eckstein: I resolve to trademark the words scrap, grit, hustle, guts and heart, and allow them to be applied only to sub-5-foot-9 white guys.

Kenny Rogers: I resolve to use Vaseline next time.

Paul Lo Duca: I resolve not to cheat on my wife with a teenager, which won't be difficult because my wife left me after I cheated on her with a teenager.

Mark McGwire: I resolve to add the present and future to the list of things I'm not here to talk about.

Roger Clemens: I resolve to pitch the fifth "final game of my career."

Jason Grimsley: I resolve to celebrate my 40th birthday Aug. 7 by throwing a doping party. Messrs. Bonds and McGwire are invited.

Jeff Passan is a national baseball writer for Yahoo! Sports. Send Jeff a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

JUDAS!!!!Flood this bastard's email with attacks,report it to Yahoo - ANYTHING!!!!
smiley7.gif