New to the Boards

Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the regulars on the board. I have been a sports enthusiast all my life and did track and field in high school as well and just found out about these boards recently(through a Rachel Maddow video on youtube) and really like what you guys do here.<div>
</div><div>I have been browsing the board for a couple weeks now, but what put me over the edge and made me decide to join was a conversation I had with a very good friend of mine. He is not a DWF by any means, he is conservative, very intelligent, but unfortunately he has been brainwashed by the left wing politically correct system into putting down his own race. We just got done watching the Rose Bowl, and were discussing football, and somehow the conversation got to how blacks were more athletic than whites and clearly superior because they make up the majority of the NFL and College Football. I called bs and mentioned that the best teams play majority white line ups on at least one side of the ball, including the Patriots, Packers, and Colts, and that consistently whites get MVP. I also mentioned the whiteness of teams going to BCS bowls like Stanford, TCU, Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Oregon(minus their quarterback, to who is credit, is pretty good, and I have to say as a West Coast Guy, I hope the team "reps" well against the SEC who I despise).</div><div>
</div><div>I said, despite this, I will even concede blacks are better affletes, but said he would have to concede since whites on average have higher IQs and make up the majority of doctors, lawyers, scientists, bussiness people, managers, professors etc, and that he would have to concede that whites are more intellectual. He called me racist, but I didn't even bother pointing out the hypocrisy in his statement, and the so called hypocrisy of the so called egalitarian(which really means anti-white) media and educational system, because I realized the argument would go nowhere.</div><div>
</div><div>Just thought I would give a little background as to why I joined the board, look forward to talking to you guys in the future. I think this country and the western world is at a tipping point, and regular whites everyday are waking up to the institutional biases against them in our supposed culture.</div><div><div>
</div><div>
</div></div>

Edited by: PoliticallyIncorrect

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Whites dumping on themselves is America's pasttime. Welcome aboard, i am moving this post to Happy Hour.

icsept

Master
PoliticallyIncorrect said:
Just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the regulars on the board. I have been a sports enthusiast all my life and did track and field in high school as well and just found out about these boards recently(through a Rachel Maddow video on youtube) and really like what you guys do here. 

The Rachel Maddow hit piece backfires.

PoliticallyIncorrect said:
I said, despite this, I will even concede blacks are better affletes,

Stay here awhile, and you won't have to make that concession. Edited by: icsept

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
welcome to Caste Football, sir.

it is double standards, such as the actions and comments of your friend, that make this site necessary and important. i look forward to your contributions on the boards.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to CF, PoliticallyIncorrect!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey PoliticallyIncorrect welcome to the boards. If I turn your name into an acronym (P.I.) don't take offense, I have done it to others.

P.I. go back to your friend and ask, "why is racists to rightly assert that White Men on a whole are intellectually above most blacks, but its ok for you to assert that blacks are automatically better athletes than Whites as a whole?"

Please go back and ask your friend this question. I look forward to his answer and your response. Thanks.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football P.I. Hopefully, your pal will awaken to the littany of FACTS that prove Whites the superior athletes.