NCAA Wrestling Championship Finals

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If anyone's interested the NCAA Wrestling Championship Finals are on tonight in prime time on ESPN at 7:00. There are 10 weight classes and 13-14 out of 20 of the final wrestlers are white depending on how some are identified, it could be more. It's hard to know the race of some of these young men these days. I always enjoy wrestling. Both my sons wrestled and I have always loved the sport as it is a true test of strength and courage. I hope everyone will tune in tonight. I will update the final matches and results.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If anyone's interested the NCAA Wrestling Championship Finals are on tonight in prime time on ESPN at 7:00. There are 10 weight classes and 13-14 out of 20 of the final wrestlers are white depending on how some are identified, it could be more. It's hard to know the race of some of these young men these days. I always enjoy wrestling. Both my sons wrestled and I have always loved the sport as it is a true test of strength and courage. I hope everyone will tune in tonight. I will update the final matches and results.
Here are the finals winners in the NCAA Wrestling Championship
125 lb. Pat Glory-Princeton
133 lb. Vito Arujau-Cornell
141 lb. Andrew Alirez- Northern Colorado
149 lb. Yianni Diakomihalis-Cornell
157 lb. Austin O'Connor-North Carolina
165 lb. Keegan O'Tool-Missouri
197 lb. Nino Bonaccorsi-Pitt
HWT.- Mason Parris-Michigan
Very surprised there doesn't seem to be much interest in a sport so white dominated. Especially from the Northeastern and Midwestern posters as wrestling is very popular and dominate in those parts of the US.
I used to take my sons up north and the mid-west so they could get experience wrestling the best in America.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Here are the finals winners in the NCAA Wrestling Championship
125 lb. Pat Glory-Princeton
133 lb. Vito Arujau-Cornell
141 lb. Andrew Alirez- Northern Colorado
149 lb. Yianni Diakomihalis-Cornell
157 lb. Austin O'Connor-North Carolina
165 lb. Keegan O'Tool-Missouri
197 lb. Nino Bonaccorsi-Pitt
HWT.- Mason Parris-Michigan
Very surprised there doesn't seem to be much interest in a sport so white dominated. Especially from the Northeastern and Midwestern posters as wrestling is very popular and dominate in those parts of the US.
I used to take my sons up north and the mid-west so they could get experience wrestling the best in America.
Wrestling is an important martial art and is a core component to self defense.

I Never formally wrestled myself but I always knew various holds and have used them a few times in fights or potential fights in my young buck days. I had a sibling with talent in wrestling as he was quick and fit and strong for his weight he competed in the 200 pound class at the high school level and then at the equivalent of DIII. I can't tell you how many brawls we had with gut wrenches, full nelson and other moves......

Last edited:
I was going to make a wrestling thread but decided against it. Yes all of those guys are white. Alirez is Hispanic I think.

I personally think they all look obviously white and also fit into their respective ethnic groups look wise. Yianni is Greek.