Colonel_Reb Hall of Famer Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 13,987 Location The Deep South Dec 15, 2006 #1 Do you agree with the recent NCAA decision to change Division 1-A to the Football Bowl Subdivision and Division 1-AA to the Football Championship Subdivision?
Do you agree with the recent NCAA decision to change Division 1-A to the Football Bowl Subdivision and Division 1-AA to the Football Championship Subdivision?
W whiteCB Master Joined Apr 14, 2005 Messages 2,282 Dec 16, 2006 #2 I just wish D1 A would have a little 4 team playoff. That's all that is needed.
S Sark6354201 Guru Joined Apr 30, 2006 Messages 255 Location Wisconsin Dec 16, 2006 #3 I think a field larger than 4 would be necessary. I'd love a 16 team playoff, but 8 is probably the most realistic.
I think a field larger than 4 would be necessary. I'd love a 16 team playoff, but 8 is probably the most realistic.