NBA 13/14: Teams To Support

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
In last nights games...

Nowitzki 20/10/3

Hayward 18/6/6

Gasol 23/9/8

Lee 14/14

I still don't get the Redick playing time problem. He did play 26-27 minutes last night, that's a little over half the game , most of those minutes toward the end, however, I followed some of the game and he barely played 12 minutes of the first half and LA quickly got down and stayed down.

Saturday when Redick scored 10 points in the first 5 minutes he was taken out and did not return until over half the second quarter was over. Again, the Clippers got down and Redick reeled off another 10-12 points in the 3rd to help bring the Clippers back.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
WTH? Redick scores 10 points in 6 mins. Clippers ahead by 7 points in the first quarter! Take Redick out with 4 mins. to go in 1st quarter, Redick doesn't come back in until 4 mins. left in second quarter, Clippers down by 7!

I guess whitey Redick scored too fast, can't let him have a 30-40 point night!

REDICK! at it again. 10 points in the first 5 minutes torching Minnesota early! I guess they'll take him out now!

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
REDICK! at it again. 10 points in the first 5 minutes torching Minnesota early! I guess they'll take him out now!

OK I'm done reporting what players are doing early in games. From now on I will wait until games are over, because I'm apparently jinxing Redick as well as others. How do you score 10 points in 5 minutes and only score 2-5 points the rest of the way 2 nights in a row.

Redick 15 points

Love 10 points 12 rebs!!!!

Rubio scores 5 points first 5 mins., then none the rest of the game

Pekovic 20/7

E. Kanter, Utah, 19/9
Hayward, Utah, 1-17 shooting, 6 points

Ryan Anderson, NO, 19 points following his 26 point performance Saturday night.

However, Spencer Hawes, PHI, had a big evening, 28 points and 10 rebounds!

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
you missed Goran Dragic ..... 31pts and 5 assists!

and a side note... Jimmer Fradette played 17 mins in the same game, 8pts.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
you missed Goran Dragic ..... 31pts and 5 assists!

and a side note... Jimmer Fradette played 17 mins in the same game, 8pts.

Yeah jacknyc, I was waiting for the Houston/Dallas game to finish before putting up anymore stats. I saw Dragic was having a great game, but I didn't want to jinx him as I did others.

Nowitzki, 35/7/4

Parsons, 21 points and 11 asts. 5 rebs. I think Parsons had 18 at the half.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hawes another big night, 25/12

Kyle Singler, Det. 22 points

Dragic, Phoe. 14/ 5 rebs./ and 8 assists
Plumlee, Phoe. 11 rebs.

Ersan Ilyasova, MIL., 19/6/6

New Orleans' Ryan Anderson 13 points, but averaging 19.3 through his first 3 games. 26/19/13. he's going the wrong way. Hopefully he will score more than 13 in his next game.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
:bump:

Edited the original post to reflect the Toronto / Sacramento trade. Won't really see how the lineups and starters are affected until a few games are played. Also, tweaked a few teams based on changes in playing time.

Added Louis Amundson to the Pelicans (was added in season).

Added Josh Harrellson to the Pistons (think I simply missed him).

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Updated the original post after not doing so in awhile. Some teams went up and some went down. It's really hard to say if there was a net gain or loss but we have quite a few talents injured. The Lakers and Timberwolves will be interesting to watch. Will they start 4 White players if they get everyone back from injuries at the same time?