Navy SEAL Team 6 Copter Down(ed)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
That's terrible. DEVGRU and Delta are almost superhuman in conditioning and mental fortitude and virtually all White. I hope they all had children.

Riddlewire

Master
I had a response for this thread, but I no longer consider it safe to say certain things publicly on the internet. Napolitano has made it clear that the current administration fully believes in the sin of "thought crimes".
I'm sure others are thinking the same thing, anyway.
But, if anyone really wants my thoughts on the matter, I'll send them in PM (not that those are 100% safe, either).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This story is a sad one and one that reinforces my belief that no Whites should enter military service right now. Just today I heard a young White high school graduate at church saying that he would be entering the military soon. I cringe at the thought of him going off to fight illegal wars that have nothing to do with our "national security" or "freedom." Yes, God bless our troops, and BRING THEM HOME!

Tom Iron

Mentor
Colonel_Reb

Look at it this way. He'll get the needed leadership and weapons training he needs when the real fighting starts here.

Tom Iron...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb

Look at it this way. He'll get the needed leadership and weapons training he needs when the real fighting starts here.

Tom Iron...

Tom, that is a good point! I just hope he is here when he's needed by his family, assuming he has one by then. Most (not all) former and current military folks I know have turned into neo-con zionists at some point. I hope that he, and many of the others, are able to wake up from their sleep before it is too late.

foobar75

Master
This needless tragedy makes me very angry, along with the thousands of other deaths suffered so far in these illegal, zionist wars, claiming the lives of (mostly) White American men.

The identities of the victims have been released. You'll note that all but one of the SEALS are White, (the other appears to be Asian), and the remaining services members are also all but one White. Cleary, when it comes to matters of life and death, and you need the best for the job, affirmative action and political correctness goes out the window, and White men are the cream of the crop. It's sad howeer for them to die this way in the name of freedom and protecting the country.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2011/08/us/interactive.fallen.soldiers.chinook/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

werewolf

Hall of Famer
... It's sad however for them to die this way in the name of freedom and protecting the country.

And the only thing they're really defending is Israhell and Wall Street and the international narco cartels.

As always, war - rich mans war poor mans fight.

General S. Butler, the most highly decorated Marine in US history: WAR IS A RACKET.

If they were really defending the USA they'd be stationed on the Mexican border.

ww