Navy QB charged with rape

Poacher

Mentor
Navy goes for a "mobile" quarterback and gets hosed. HA HA HA HA! When I first saw this headline (w/out pic of QB) today at work I thought "I didn't know Navy had a black QB."

Oh well, I guess Mr. Diversity won't be around much longer.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
t1_owens.jpg

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Navy alum must feel so proud to see their school recruiting these types of people merely to satisfy political correctness and the Caste System.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad he'll be gone. Maybe they will be even whiter than last year now.
smiley32.gif

Gary

Mentor
I can remember when Navy had HONOR and won football games with men like Roger Staubach and Joe Bellino. Now we get clowns like this,
smiley5.gif
.I would not want to serve under this jerk on any Naval vessel. Come on Navy WAKE UP and get good solid White players to build your program and become great Navy Officers. WAKE UP!!!!

Let's see, Navy's QB is charged with rape, and we don't think news like this is really out of the ordinary. Also, the victim is a female midshipman. See how wonderful The New Order is?

Kaptain

Master
This is why our military can no longer occupy foreign lands without resistance. No right-minded country wants their women raped by our multi-cultural service men.

Deacon

Guru
Kaptain Poop said:
This is why our military can no longer occupy foreign lands without resistance. No right-minded country wants their women raped by our multi-cultural service men.
Yeah, just like in Okinawa Japan where just recently a black murdered a Japanese woman (54) because she wouldn't give him any change.

[url]http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldNew s&storyID=2006-02-26T061705Z_01_T205241_RTRUKOC_0_US-JAPAN-U SA-MILITARY.xml&archived=False[/url]

"But the process has proved difficult. Many local communities are reluctant to host U.S. bases due to concerns about pollution, accidents and crime such as the 1995 rape of an Okinawan schoolgirl, which sparked huge anti-base protests on the island."Edited by: Deacon

On April 28, it was announced that Lamar Owens will be court-martialed. This is after the Naval equivalent of a grand jury hearing.

Owens was the MVP of a 8-4 Navy team, in other words, a prominent college football player. He's going to be tried for raping a female cadet. Yet, there is almost no mention of this in the MSM, except for a story in the Washington Post.

Did you know that the Navy Court martial of Lamar Owens is now in it's fourth day? Wonder why the System Media isn't all over this case? Why doesn't it get a fraction of the attention the Duke Travesty gets? One of the few outlets covering the case is the Baltimore Sun at www.baltimoresun.com

Well, where to begin. I remember years ago, when Vanderbilt (of all places) was having disciplinary problems with a black athlete, the concern in the Nashville press was that it would "hurt recruiting."

This becomes the primary concern at a school that is athletically ambitious, whether "it will hurt recruiting." That's what happened here. A poster boy can't be severely punished even though he was found guilty on TWO counts. The second was disobeying a direct order (which was to stay away from the accuser), which used to be a serious offense in military terms.

Note the actions of the five-officer jury who hastily recommended "no punishment." From the Baltimore Sun: "A member of the jury asked Owens what he learned from the experience. Owens said he learned to be more careful when making decisions, and that the most important trait for an officer is respect, both given and received." Can you believe that? Owens will be "more careful" next time. Five Naval officers with the same attitude as the O.J. Simpson jury. On second thought, we can believe that from today's military.