My name is Menelik

Menelik

Mentor
Seems like I've been painted a Jewish/black troll here. Not that I'm losing sleep over it but WW asked so here it is. When I first joind Caste Football I was in grad school at Valdosta State. One of the classes was dealing with the Internet. One project was to join a controversial site and write a paper about the culture. I picked the "obscure" name of Menelik to see if anyone would pick up on it. White Shogun, who used to be a frequent poster, identified the name. I was banned for a while and when I rejoined I decided to keep the same name. Subterfuge isnt what I'm about. Im currently working on my PhD, abd, at Auburn. My specialty is Europe and my dissertation examines the 30 Years' War. Im also a veteran having served 20 years in the Army mainly in airborne and special operation units. I fought in Panama and the first Gulf War. I currently am an administrator/teacher in a small rural school in southern Georgia. When i was an undergraduate, I was a jailer for 3 years and did 2 years on the road as a deputy. That pretty much sums it up for me. Et tu WW?

Phall

Master
Is this you?

[video=youtube;H0A94wjcVF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0A94wjcVF0[/video]

Menelik

Mentor

davidholly

Mentor
Interested in knowing what other controversial sites students wrote about.

Menelik

Mentor

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Seems like I've been painted a Jewish/black troll here. Not that I'm losing sleep over it but WW asked so here it is. When I first joind Caste Football I was in grad school at Valdosta State. One of the classes was dealing with the Internet. One project was to join a controversial site and write a paper about the culture. I picked the "obscure" name of Menelik to see if anyone would pick up on it. White Shogun, who used to be a frequent poster, identified the name. I was banned for a while and when I rejoined I decided to keep the same name. Subterfuge isnt what I'm about. Im currently working on my PhD, abd, at Auburn. My specialty is Europe and my dissertation examines the 30 Years' War. Im also a veteran having served 20 years in the Army mainly in airborne and special operation units. I fought in Panama and the first Gulf War. I currently am an administrator/teacher in a small rural school in southern Georgia. When i was an undergraduate, I was a jailer for 3 years and did 2 years on the road as a deputy. That pretty much sums it up for me. Et tu WW?

I remember that. I'm sure the other mods do too. I think you have been a valuable poster here as you represent a slightly different view then most. I know that causes some friction, as I think we have had a disagreement or two over the years but it's a good thing to have some "diversity" in viewpoint. Anyone that's stuck around this long is okay in my book.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I remember as well. I got the impression at the time that we were being viewed by you as guinea pigs and wasn't thrilled about having you here. When your post total was around 100, I remember banning you as you never posted about sports.

But you are a good poster as far as I'm concerned. Kind of ornery and overly defensive of late, but no biggie. Don't worry about what one or two posters call you, everyone here clashes with other posters at times.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Melenik seems to be here to antagonize and demoralize us, for the purpose of driving people away from posting at castefootball.

He's somewhat more clever and subtle than the other anti-white trolls we've had here, and so has survived longer and has had a more destructive effect.

Menelik

Mentor
Melenik seems to be here to antagonize and demoralize us, for the purpose of driving people away from posting at castefootball.

He's somewhat more clever and subtle than the other anti-white trolls we've had here, and so has survived longer and has had a more destructive effect.

Is it really that easy??? Such a delicate sister...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
In my humble opinion, Melenik isn’t a troll. He posts pro-white musings almost exclusively; however, he has always had some inauspicious interpersonal skills, mostly with veteran CF members. He and I have been posting here for almost an identical length of time (5-6 years) and I can only recall a few instances in which he’s been a problem. But I know I’ve certainly rubbed my share of posters the wrong way, mostly newbies. Hopefully we can all move on from this recent in-fighting and continue contributing to this great site.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
In my humble opinion, Melenik isn’t a troll...

I respect you, Thrashen, and I guess you know more about The Black Jewish Prince than I do, but from what I've seen of him, cursing at people on other threads, and doing his disruptive kindergarten trolling - "zzz" - "wolfenstein" - on my Sandy Hook thread, he's nothing but.

Menelik

Mentor
I respect you, Thrashen, and I guess you know more about The Black Jewish Prince than I do, but from what I've seen of him, cursing at people on other threads, and doing his disruptive kindergarten trolling - "zzz" - "wolfenstein" - on my Sandy Hook thread, he's nothing but.

And now you are trolling on my thread. You still didn't respond to my question to you Mr. Wolfenstein.

Menelik

Mentor

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Are you any relation to the great mud shark?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Shark

The great white shark, Carcharodon Carcharias, also known as the great white, white pointer, white shark, or white death, is a species of large lamniform shark which can be found in the coastal surface waters of all the major oceans. The great white shark is mainly known for its size, with the largest individuals known to have approached or exceeded 6 m (20 ft) in length, and 2,268 kg (5,000 lb) in weight.

That's where my username comes from. We know where yours is from.

I don't believe what you told us about yourself in the opening post.

People who are intelligent enough to make it through grad school don't constantly resort to childish insults like you do.

Menelik

Mentor

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Please go somewhere.

What's you problem man? I never said you are a troll. I don't think you are, but you get aggressive with members who don't agree with your posts. This site is here to try and educate people and help the white cause in sports. How can we do any positive with all of this fighting between members. It's okay to disagree but these types of arguments are very bad for the site.

I've had an argument with you before. Carcharias is a great poster.

Menelik

Mentor
What's you problem man? I never said you are a troll. I don't think you are, but you get aggressive with members who don't agree with your posts. This site is here to try and educate people and help the white cause in sports. How can we do any positive with all of this fighting between members. It's okay to disagree but these types of arguments are very bad for the site.

I've had an argument with you before. Carcharias is a great poster.

Why do you feel the need to patronize grown men? I'm through with this silly back and forth. Have a good day.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Granted I haven't been on much lately, as family and work have been taking up more of my time, but I think Menelik has been a plus to CF. No, we aren't all going to agree on everything and that is one of the cool things about this site. :D