Must Read..."Very Disturbing"

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
That snopes article is biased, too.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
That snopes article is biased, too.

You are correct. the last two paragraphs really don't belong in the article, and areonly there for spin control.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
This enrages me! These scum are lower than dogsqueeze & fully warrant some midevil "Saw" treatment. To be drawn & quartered via a rusty hacksaw would be far to humane for this vile scourge. I hope th Aryan Nation return full-favor in prison!!!!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Must read is more like "must not read". That story makes me want to vomit; those creeps are lower than insects. Posts like this should go in happy hour or more aptly "sad" hour.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
My guess is that these creeps are crystal meth heads. I don't think it is humanly possible to be that sick without some kind of drug frying their brains.

But then again if the holocaust and slavery happened and Mao and Stalin can kill millions. And they can commit genocide in Darfur, Rawanda and Serbia then maybe us humans are capable of much sickness that your normal person could never even think of. I hope any of these leaches don't try to plead insanity and get a majority black jury who buys it. These insects should get the death penalty.

Again, this is the "man bites dog theory of COMMERCIAL NEWS". Blacks to this type of crap to whites all the time so it is not News. But if a group of whites did this to a black couple it would be news due to fact that it would be unusual so every medi outlet in the country would carry it. The only reason OJ got carried was that he was a celebrity.
If a former NFL star who also had a movie and TV carrer was married to a black woman murdered her it would be an even bigger story

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I think that the MSM, the television aspect of the MSM, covered the Virginia Tech massacre for about 2 weeks non-stop.

If the mass murderer was White, preferrably blue eyed, I am certain that the MSM would have covered it for at least a month non-stop.

There has been a considerable amount of black rampage shooters and multiple-murder, "spontaneous chimp-outs" in the last couple of decades, but we are not supposed to know that.

Rampage shooter is a "role" that is supposed to be played by the White man, along with serial killer, child molester, and all-around "hater."

Can't have Asians, blacks or mestizos playing "a role" that is not designed for them. What happened at Virginia Tech was terrible, but one can only imagine how hard the MSM was "praying" (yes, even the non-religious "chosen") for a White mass murderer.

They would have milked-it for all it's worth. We should know what we are up against, and we should not be afraid to use our propaganda to the fullest effect. The MSM can be over-zealous in their use of propaganda. I'd rather not fall on my face, so I avoid being over-zealous in my propaganda. Just spread the facts. Act like you've done it before and be prepared to counter-attack.

darthvader

Guru
I have read this story several times and it still sickens me. Before I used to say one in the head and the heart but now I say do what the arabs do. Put you underground in a ditch with your hands and legs tied up and have a bunch of people throw rocks at you. Instead of rocks I would use jackhammers and those butterfly knives made in Thailand. Hopefully they would be alive long enough when I use that knife to rip their hearts out for them to see.

guest301

Hall of Famer
This sad and horrific crime is old news around here but still worth retelling. This crime should have been in the hearts and minds of every white person in this country and the topic of conversation at every water cooler. I have certainly told enough of my friends about this crime and none of them had ever heard of it before until I told them about it or sent a email or made a copy and gave it to them. I encourage others around here to do the same.

DixieDestroyer said:
This enrages me! These scum are lower than dogsqueeze & fully warrant some midevil "Saw" treatment. To be drawn & quartered via a rusty hacksaw would be far to humane for this vile scourge. I hope th Aryan Nation return full-favor in prison!!!!
smiley7.gif

Being that this incident took place in Tennesee, that is obviously where they will do their time. I am not too familiar with the White gangs in prison in that state, however, if this were to have happened in California, these four savages would have to face the Nazi Low Riders and the PEN1 prison gangs in lock-up. Both of these gangs are extremely violent in nature, thus, would have absoutely no problem killing these four animals on the spot.

I think that the elderly White folks are likely to get victimized by
racist Blacks. Many very old White folks suffer from health problems and
cannot leave a dangerous 'hood because they are well stricken in years. In
some ghettos I'd say that Blacks are 30 years of age and under while the few
Whites are 70 years of age and over. It's crazy with young, racist Black men
preying on old White men or women. Please give help to the elderly because
the older someone is the more likely it will be that he or she is White. They
cannot escape a dangerous neighborhood without help due to being poor,
aged, and infirm. Support any elderly athletes that you can find to cheer on.
Senior citizens need help to avoid getting victimized. They are not like
younger, able-bodied White males!
smiley5.gif

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Nonsmokerallen:

After reading your last two posts, it`s obvious that you are "well stricken" with something yourself. As a matter of fact, you seem to have a landslide of maladies.

I like this site, but there are too many idiotsaround lately.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Nonsmokerallen said:
  I think that the elderly White folks are likely to get victimized by
racist Blacks. Many very old White folks suffer from health problems and
cannot leave a dangerous 'hood because they are well stricken in years. In
some ghettos I'd say that Blacks are 30 years of age and under while the few
Whites are 70 years of age and over. It's crazy with young, racist Black men
preying on old White men or women. Please give help to the elderly because
the older someone is the more likely it will be that he or she is White. They
cannot escape a dangerous neighborhood without help due to being poor,
aged, and infirm. Support any elderly athletes that you can find to cheer on.
Senior citizens need help to avoid getting victimized. They are not like
younger, able-bodied White males!
smiley5.gif

Thats one of the strangest multiple rabbit trail posts that I have ever read here. Are you on something? Seek help.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't really see the problem with that post. It is true that elderly white people cannot afford to take 'white flight' from areas that have turned into ghettos right before their eyes.

It is also true that the elderly are easy victims, both to con artists and violent criminals.

The only thing I don't get is how supporting elderly athletes will save senior citizens in the ghetto..