Murderer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rubin Carter was just another scumbag criminal.

How could those Canadians have been so stupid to take up his cause and fight for his release? There's a million bona fide worthy causes to which they could have devoted their time and energy.

www.members.shaw.ca/cartermyths/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The "Hurricane" movie is full of distortions and falsehoods. They are listed here:

www.members.shaw.ca/cartermyths/cartermovie.htm

Here's another one:

Hurricane of Lies

http://angrywhiteguy.tripod.com/web-pages/greviews/hurricane.html

After Norman Jewison turned out his Hollywood agitprop film "Hurricane" in 1999 depicting, amongst all the other lies, how Carter really beat Joey Giardello but lost because of "racist" judges, Giardello and his family put up a website to counter the lies, which included a film of the actual fight - not a JEWison Hollywood recreation - showing that he easily defeated the black murderer.

"What did Giardello think of being in the ring with The Hurricane? "Nothing, nothing at all,'' Giardello said. "Ask anyone who was there. I beat him easy.''

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rubin Carter was a mediocre boxer who was never a world champion, yet he was voted into the Hall of Fame.

But when anyone suggests the Tomasz Adamek should be voted into the Hall of Fame, having been a belt holder at light heavyweight and more importantly, the Ring Champion at cruiserweight, the anti-white racists on the boxing websites say no way.

Moreover, Adamek is a man of much better character than the criminal Carter.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
" Adamek is a man of much better character than the criminal Carter."

That's the understatement of the year!

"Rubin Carter was a mediocre boxer"

Here's the black murderer's record:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=11387&cat=boxer

Joey Giardello subsequently sued Norman Jewison. The case was settled out of court.

jewisonweb.jpg

Norman Jewison. THIS is what has bought up, and now controls, our mass media.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It seems like the Rubin Carter insanity was the template for whacked out liberals to select completely undeserving black killers and scream irrationally for them to be freed from their proper incarceration. Of all the many insanities of modern liberalism the one I have had the most problem with is how they bandwagon for the most guilty of black felons and push relentlessly for their release. It's almost as if the more undeserving a black killer is, then the more they support his release. The Carter hysteria begat the similar support for "Mumia".

I guess the true test pf white liberalism is based upon being naive and stupid enough to be one of the few people in society to be able to ignore basic evidence and facts in favor of emotion and dogma.

Rubin Carter is now in a place where he will indeed be judged on the true facts of his life.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Rubin Carter was a mediocre boxer who was never a world champion, yet he was voted into the Hall of Fame.

But when anyone suggests the Tomasz Adamek should be voted into the Hall of Fame, having been a belt holder at light heavyweight and more importantly, the Ring Champion at cruiserweight, the anti-white racists on the boxing websites say no way.

Moreover, Adamek is a man of much better character than the criminal Carter.
While I do believe he put his criminal past behind him, Carter had a vicious temper that caused him to alienate the group of left wing do gooders that helped free him. He also never had a relationship with his children and was estranged from the rest of his family. If not for the publicity that his case generated and the subsequent settlement from the state of New Jersey I suspect he would have ended up on skid row after he was released from jail as I don't think he was capable of holding down a job unless he worked for himself.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It seems like the Rubin Carter insanity was the template for whacked out liberals to select completely undeserving black killers and scream irrationally for them to be freed from their proper incarceration. Of all the many insanities of modern liberalism the one I have had the most problem with is how they bandwagon for the most guilty of black felons and push relentlessly for their release. It's almost as if the more undeserving a black killer is, then the more they support his release. The Carter hysteria begat the similar support for "Mumia".

I guess the true test pf white liberalism is based upon being naive and stupid enough to be one of the few people in society to be able to ignore basic evidence and facts in favor of emotion and dogma.

Rubin Carter is now in a place where he will indeed be judged on the true facts of his life.

Yeah, Mumia. I remember how the commie bastards deliberately sabotaged the anti-war movement in the U.S. which had huge support transcending class and race, by interjecting their pet propaganda about "free Mumia" and all the rest of their crap, so that decent white people would be totally alienated.

Here's the latest from the enemy owned and operated USSA mass media, their latest "wrongfully convicted" black savages, and this one is even sicker than all the rest. The Black savages of the Central Park Jogger infamy are now demanding large amounts of money - $300 million - from NYC's new degenerate mayor - that is the rapists, the would be murderers, not their victim! And of course guess which side the media is on?

The poor girl, their victim, wrote a book:

I Am the Central Park Jogger: A Story of Hope and Possibility

http://www.amazon.com/Am-Central-Park.../dp/0743244389

I Am the Central Park Jogger: A Story of Hope and Possibility
www.amazon.comShortly after 9:00 P.M. on April 19, 1989, a young woman jogs alone near 102nd Street in New York City's Central Park. She is attacked, raped, savagely beaten, and left for dead. Hours later she arrives at the emergency room -- comatose -- with a fractured skull, an 85-degree body temperature, an...

The black savages also beat other white people in the park that day, including a U.S. marine who was also jogging by himself.

"
Lest anyone doubt the assailants’ character and cruelty on that night in Central Park, pay particular attention to Det. [Thomas] McKenna’s memo book entry of statements made to him by the defendant Yusef Salaam:

“Hit her with pipe/she went down and hit her again/. . . Kevin [Richardson] f----d her. . . To me it was something to do.“It was fun.”

“It Was Fun”—Robert K. Tanenbaum vs. The Central Park Five, 25 Years Later

http://www.vdare.com/articles/it-was-fun-robert-k-tanenbaum-vs-the-central-park-five-25-years-later

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Carter as victim narrative is just another leftist victimhood hoax.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

The liberals and communists are still pushing for a "pardon" for Jack Johnson. It's been a century and they're still at it. The only surprise is that it hasn't been granted yet.

This country's subversives are far more relentless than the vast majority of people can begin to comprehend. That's why they're so diabolically effective at turning right into wrong and reality into fantasy. It's also why so many aware Whites eventually become demoralized and quit.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The liberals and communists are still pushing for a "pardon" for Jack Johnson. It's been a century and they're still at it. The only surprise is that it hasn't been granted yet.

This country's subversives are far more relentless than the vast majority of people can begin to comprehend. That's why they're so diabolically effective at turning right into wrong and reality into fantasy. It's also why so many aware Whites eventually become demoralized and quit.
The only reason why Johnson hasn't been granted a pardon is because he had no direct descendants who are lobbying hard for this. There is virtually no living person who remembers this time period and third cousins once removed would barely know they are related to him.

Westside

Hall of Famer

That is exactly I how felt after Obummer "won" his second term. But I am back on my horse and supporting a business/conservative for congress in my district. The dream never completely dies.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

Nice post. A vivid illustration of their interminable, unremitting devotion to malevolence is the fact that there are, quite literally, thousands of “Nazi Hunters” who work 24/7/365 to track down former members of the Third Reich, no matter how obscure or insignificant their “role” in the regime may have been. Naturally, most of the “accused” were 15-18 years old at the time of their “atrocities.” I’ve seen countless “documentaries” in which these soulless, Judeo-Marxist bastards will work tirelessly to ruin the lives of these men despite the fact that many are now in their 80’s and 90’s and have lived productive, successful, criminality-free lives with children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. They don’t merely hunt ethnic Germans (many of whom are now living elsewhere in Eurpoe, Argentina, Chile, the U.S. and Canada), but also Italians, Lithuanians, Russians, Hungarians, Romanians, Poles, and Austrians who may have served as armed guards at internment camps or were involved in noteworthy “massacres” of Jews in any of these nations during WWII.

Strangely, these same “harbingers of justice” don’t’ seem to care one iota about post-WWII atrocities…during which more Germans and other white Europeans (many of them elderly, women, children, and other non-military citizens) were slaughtered than the many millions who actually died DURING the war itself. I’ve read exceptionally-ghoulish accounts of their demise that would make the “Holohoax” seem like a Jewish summer camp in upstate New York…

http://www.germanvictims.com/2013/11/26/hell-fire-storms-upon-german-civilians/

http://chechar.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/the-death-of-nazi-germany/

http://www.rense.com/general85/mill.htm

Last edited: