Muay Thai

IceSpeed2

Guru
This fighting style is so amazing and
creative. It relies on such mental toughness and requires much
practice, but can be so devestating. I used to think Tyson could
devestate Couture, not the case.

To kick with you shins is tough.

P.S. Anybody ever see the made for TV movie Kickboxer?

Edited by: IceSpeed2

G

IceSpeed2 said:
This fighting style is so amazing and creative. It relies on such mental toughness and requires much practice, but can be so devestating. I used to think Tyson could devestate Couture, not the case.
To kick with you shins is tough.

P.S. Anybody ever see the made for TV movie Kickboxer?
Ernesto Hoost is the best K1 fighter of all time current Champ is Remy Bojansky . Ramon Dekker was also a great thaiboxer.

White_Savage

Mentor
Welcome back, Pugnuts! Good to see you're still carring the banner of radical ******* Supremacism for us.

Your statement about Hoost is just wild. Smith was a better kickboxer in his prime, and he beat Coleman and some other tough grapplers in MMA because they didn't respect kickboxing skills. Couture did understand the power of a good Muy Thai kickboxer, trained against it, and easily took Smith down and controlled him without getting hurt. Considering that Chuck Liddell just knocked Couture out with strikes where Smith could not, that certainly puts Hoost out of the running for "best of all time" or some such hyperbolic bullsh*t, though I've seen him fight and he's not bad of course. A Hoost-Liddell kickboxing match would be intersting, Chuck would certainly murder him in MMA or real fighting of course. I saw Hoost's fight with Lebanner (sp?) and the latter seemed to be gradually wearing Hoost down with superior strength and stamina until he dislocated his shoulder with a wild punch....and still came out to fight, as white fighters will tend to do, usually having more guts than brains when honor's at stake. Really guys, we need to learn to quit trying so hard we throw stuff out of joint though.

G

White_Savage said:
Welcome back, Pugnuts! Good to see you're still carring the banner of radical ******* Supremacism for us.

Your statement about Hoost is just wild. Smith was a better kickboxer in his prime, and he beat Coleman and some other tough grapplers in MMA because they didn't respect kickboxing skills. Couture did understand the power of a good Muy Thai kickboxer, trained against it, and easily took Smith down and controlled him without getting hurt. Considering that Chuck Liddell just knocked Couture out with strikes where Smith could not, that certainly puts Hoost out of the running for "best of all time" or some such hyperbolic bullsh*t, though I've seen him fight and he's not bad of course. A Hoost-Liddell kickboxing match would be intersting, Chuck would certainly murder him in MMA or real fighting of course. I saw Hoost's fight with Lebanner (sp?) and the latter seemed to be gradually wearing Hoost down with superior strength and stamina until he dislocated his shoulder with a wild punch....and still came out to fight, as white fighters will tend to do, usually having more guts than brains when honor's at stake. Really guys, we need to learn to quit trying so hard we throw stuff out of joint though.
Hoost is seen and aknowledged by everybody who watches and knows K1 as the best K1 fighter of all time and you know it. The guy is a bonafide alltime great.

P.S is Ramon Dekker also black ? since i did mention him in my ''supremacist'' post.

Edited by: fistfighter

Sean

Mentor
fistfighter said:
White_Savage said:

Hoost is seen and aknowledged by everybody who watches and knows K1 as the best K1 fighter of all time and you know it. The guy is a bonafide alltime great.

P.S is Ramon Dekker also black ? since i did mention him in my ''supremacist'' post.

But he couldn't beat Semmy Schilt or big fat Bob Sapp!

G

Sean said:
fistfighter said:
White_Savage said:

But he couldn't beat Semmy Schilt or big fat Bob Sapp!
He was 40 when he fought Bob Sapp i dont blame him for losing those fights.

Fact of the matter is that Hoost is the most consistently succesful K1 fighter of all time.

Sean

Mentor
fistfighter said:
Gary said:
Arlovski could whip any negro that ever lived.
Lets see him in K1 against Remy Bojansky.

Let's see Bojansky try to beat Schilt!

Or, better yet, let's see Bojansky try to win a match in Pride or UFC!

Gary

Mentor
UFC is the best because it's where the toughest guys are.This clown Bojasky lives in Holland,another black who went to live with the White folk so he could eat 3 times a day.Name me one black who lives with blacks-eats food raised by blacks and stays in a black nation who can make it in ANYTHING.Without White food,White trainers,White fans-these clowns would go broke.Ken Shamrock is over the hill but can still beat Bojasky.Chuck Liddell is the toughest today.

dkr77

Guru
Hoost is considered to be ONE of the greatest of all time NOT THEE greatest of all time. Peter Aerts, who beat Hoost in his prime, and Andy Hugg were also extremely talented.