More Artificial Elevation

LabMan

Mentor
The Texas Rangers are managed by A black man,Ron Washington.At this point in the season,the Rangers are dead last in the West division with a record of 61 and 72,and 18 games behind the La Angels,Texas broadcasters have said that this is the worst performing team that they have seen in years,this is Washington's first year at the helm,and he is being rewarded for this sub-par performance by being signed through the 2009 season.

White manager Phil Garner was fired as manager of the Houston Astros,the team performed badly this year,and Garner was replaced by black "interim manager",Cecil Cooper.Bud Selig,does not want to wait to see how Cooper performs,as three games into Coopers reign,he stated that "he would like to see Cooper hired as Houston's permanent manager".

LabMan

Mentor
As White American baseball players are purged,and ethnically cleansed from our "American pastime",the same fate is in store for White American baseball managers and coaches.

When the social engineers select one of their "chosen" for a managerial post in baseball,they will go to exceptional means to keep that person in place.

Ozzie Guillen is the manager of the Chicago White Sox,the team is dead last with a record of 61 and 84,and is 23.5 games out of first place,Would it not be prudent for the Sox to sign Mr Guillen to a one year deal,to see how he does next year?

Well maybe not,Guillen has been signed through the "2012"season!

G

I have often wondered why Guillen is allowed to say f_ck so much during official White Sox business.

I do not like baseball, and I do not watch it, so my baseball friends had to tell me that public swearing is more accepted in baseball than in football or basketball, where a coach would get in a lot of trouble for saying f_ck two or three times during official business.

But still, isn't this Guillen guy a little beyond that? He sounds like Dana White. He can't get through a discussion without swearing. Despite what my baseball friends say, I think if he were white, he would have been fired a long time ago for being a foul mouthed moron. I haven't heard any other manager swear that much that often. It's not even close.

LabMan

Mentor
During the Houston Astro, Atlanta Brave game last night,the Brave announcers told us that Astro manager Cecil Cooper had "shed" the interim manager label,and was now the permanent skipper,He was signed to a two year deal,with a one year option.The teams record at the signing was 71 wins and 89 loses,and they were 13.5 games out of first place.

Cooper certainly was not to blame for most of the problems,but again,what was the rush to lock him up when it was not clear how he would do in the long run.

Joe Simpson,Braves broadcaster,thought he had the answer,and said as much,"I think it goes back to when Cooper was with the Milwaukee Brewers and had a solid relationship with Bud Selig".

Joe quickly realized that his statement may cause some to think that Cooper was elevated for reasons other than managerial ability,and offered this disclaimer,"of course,if the reason that he was promoted was because of his relationship with Selig,well,that wouldnt be right"!

So many lines to read between!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Might have something to do also with all the flack the Astros organization has taken from black supremacists and white Cultural Marxists for being "too white" even as they were one of the most successful teams in baseball for a number of years.