MLB 2021 Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Dodgers are letting me down again like they have for 31 out of the last 33 years. Nothing new and I don't know why I get my hopes up every year to be disappointed again and again. How's that for a bad attitude? Well, it's justified. They tanked at home last night to go down 3 - 1 in the series and aren't even close to looking like they can come back.

Never give up on these guys BeyondFedUp! The LA Dodgers have been the best team in all of MLB over the last 5 or 6 years. Close to being a dynasty if they just get
another World Series Championship. If they come back from a 3-1 deficit, they will win the World Series in my honest opinion! Let's Go Dodgers! One win down
and two more to go for another World Series Appearance! :)

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Never give up on these guys BeyondFedUp! The LA Dodgers have been the best team in all of MLB over the last 5 or 6 years. Close to being a dynasty if they just get
another World Series Championship. If they come back from a 3-1 deficit, they will win the World Series in my honest opinion! Let's Go Dodgers! One win down
and two more to go for another World Series Appearance! :)
Thanks for the positive attitude my brother. At least that makes one of us! LOL!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Yes, the Dodgers would have been the ideal team to win The NL playoff, but the Atlanta Braves are white friendly as well. With last year's NL MVP Freddie Freeman, MVP candidate 3B Austin Riley, athletic SS Dansby Swanson, OF's Pederson and Duvall and I believe their catcher, d'Arnaud is white. Every pitcher is white, except Chavez.
Although Houston has Bregman and Tucker, I will be pulling for the Braves.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Just heard a Jew analyst on Fox say he's cheering for The Astros
"and his Jewish brother Bregman!"

That's really cute how they are able to show their in group preferences on National TV and the other 2 goys just laugh it off! United States of Israhell.

With that said Go Braves, beat the Brown Astros and their Jew Boy third baseman.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Buster Posey retiring. A really great player. Had a nice final year with the Giants. Surefire 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

MLB busted using 2 different baseballs. One "juiced" ball for games and players they wanted to help hit HRs (take a wild guess which race of players got the benefit of juiced balls), and one 'dead' ball for players / teams they didn't want to hit a bunch of HRs. MLB is as rigged as the WWE

Manfred’s era of MLB is all about profit, so veteran reliever Sean Doolittle’s proposed conspiracy theory isn’t remotely far-fetched: With MLB’s new, highly-lucrative gambling partnerships, using two kinds of baseballs could manipulate sports betting, and tip the scales in a specific direction.

If that were true, it would be appallingly hypocritical for a league famous for the 1919 Black Sox scandal and the lifetime banning of Pete Rose. But with MLB owning Rawlings, it wouldn’t be hard for them to pull off.

There’s another significant element of hypocrisy at play here, as well. In the middle of the season, Manfred cracked down on pitchers for using foreign substances to improve their grip on the baseball. Several pitchers were suspended, others were mocked for their struggles and elevated ERAs after the change.

The situation sent shockwaves through the game, but meanwhile, behind the scenes, the league had been providing two different baseballs without telling the players. The increase in offensive output was a key reason pitchers felt the need to get a better handle on the balls in the first place. In essence, Manfred was punishing pitchers for a problem his office secretly created.

https://fansided.com/2021/11/30/mlb-rob-manfred-2-different-baseballs-report/