Miscellaneous Boxing News

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
So happy to see that racist POs Haney lose. Did anyone actually watch this? One judge had it 112 112 for a fight in white Ryan scored three knockdowns? Why?

booth

Mentor
Henry Turner was the best looking boxer I saw Saturday. He reminded me of a young Robin Blake. He could go a long way.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I watched this one. It was a one sided affair when Garcia actually tried. His power was way too much for Haney. But, his mind is all over the place and I’m not sure he’s in a good spot mentally.
Yes I saw the weird behavior during the final press conference and publicity shoots and thought he would unravel at some point in the fight. In the post fight interview he mentioned he ADHD and I believe it as that is the behavior people with this mental health disorder exhibit. I don't know whether he got on meds to get across the line or he was baby sat to make it to Saturday night but he was focused for the most part Saturday night.

I hope Garcia realizes he can't clip everyone and needs to win rounds too because aside from when he made Haney shake rattle and roll or dropped him he lost the other rounds because he literally threw no punches.

As for him not winning anything beyond an interim world title at this point of his career. I would rather have made the purses he made at this point of his career than won a paper belt and made a fractional of what he made. This is why the Garcia camp went straight to Haney than fighting the much easier Rolly who was never viewed as more than a paper champion and Garcia would have made a fraction of the money.

The rematch for the vacant WBC belt will be even larger and beyond a still possible nuclear melt down he should win this one with ease if he doesn't fall in love with his power as Haney can't take his power and if he runs and holds won't win rounds. The Haney camp is in a pickle because if they don't sign for a rematch they will be viewed as duckers and their drawing power will drop like a rock.

In the top bout of the Youtube portion of the card last night Sergiy Derevyanchenko out skilled faded veteran Vaughn Alexander over ten rounds with a shutout decision. He needs to have another high profile cross roads bout against a veteran or high level prospect. The Vaughn Alexander's of the world are a waste of his limited time in boxing.

Also Bek the "Bully" seems like he is transitioning to Bek the boxer as he once again boxed cautiously and out boxed French Mulatto Dibombe but had to settle for a technical decision as both boxers sustained ugly cuts around their eyes with Bek's being deeper than the French nationals.

In the semifinal bout Irish fringe contender Sean “The Public Nuisance” McComb seemed to out box house fighter Arnold Barboza but ended up getting the proverbial bum steer by the judges. Barboza was reportedly on ice if Garcia had the feared melt down boxing insiders speculated on in the lead up to the fight on Saturday. Barboza is now a mandatory for the WBO strap but will have to wait his turn as Tszyu has a written return bout into his contract with Fondura.

Last edited:

JohnHarper

Ryan Garcia looks white, and he doesn't even speak spanish. Must be 3/4 white at least

They have no arena in boxing lol. But you're right about the weightclasses, their entire interest in boxing revolves around lightweight/light welterweight because they are so poor in all other weightclasses. LDBC will be crying over this
Forgive my ignorance. What is LDBC?

Logos5

Guru
Ryan Garcia looks white, and he doesn't even speak spanish. Must be 3/4 white at least
hopefully this clears things up
They have no arena in boxing lol. But you're right about the weightclasses, their entire interest in boxing revolves around lightweight/light welterweight because they are so poor in all other weightclasses. LDBC will be crying over this
I am starting to wonder how blacks like Shakur and Haney even managed to get to the top, if Ryan Garcia can pretty much mess about and still beat him

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
So happy to see that racist POs Haney lose. Did anyone actually watch this? One judge had it 112 112 for a fight in white Ryan scored three knockdowns? Why?

Yes I saw the weird behavior during the final press conference and publicity shoots and thought he would unravel at some point in the fight. In the post fight interview he mentioned he ADHD and I believe it as that is the behavior people with this mental health disorder exhibit. I don't know whether he got on meds to get across the line or he was baby sat to make it to Saturday night but he was focused for the most part Saturday night.

I hope Garcia realizes he can't clip everyone and needs to win rounds too because aside from when he made Haney shake rattle and roll or dropped him he lost the other rounds because he literally threw no punches.

As for him not winning anything beyond an interim world title at this point of his career. I would rather have made the purses he made at this point of his career than won a paper belt and made a fractional of what he made. This is why the Garcia camp went straight to Haney than fighting the much easier Rolly who was never viewed as more than a paper champion and Garcia would have made a fraction of the money.

The rematch for the vacant WBC belt will be even larger and beyond a still possible nuclear melt down he should win this one with ease if he doesn't fall in love with his power as Haney can't take his power and if he runs and holds won't win rounds. The Haney camp is in a pickle because if they don't sign for a rematch they will be viewed as duckers and their drawing power will drop like a rock.

PS I will try and update fights on the card later tonight.
It really was strange how he seemingly took rounds off and would either turn around or stand there in a shoulder roll position. He never seemed gassed so I wouldn’t think it was a conditioning thing but who knows. Maybe as he ages his mind will calm down and he’ll be able to focus better.

truthpilled

Garcia pulled off a huge upset. Now Black Americans are holding on to Tank Davis because he beat a drained Garcia last year. They don’t want a non-black to have the spotlight

Last edited:

truthpilled

hopefully this clears things up

I am starting to wonder how blacks like Shakur and Haney even managed to get to the top, if Ryan Garcia can pretty much mess about and still beat him

Shakur and Haney were hyped up as being the next Floyd by black American casuals due to their passive fighting style

JohnHarper

Garcia pulled off a huge upset. Now Black Americans are holding on to Tank Davis because he beat a drained Garcia last year. They don’t want a non-black to have the spotlight
Do they not watch the heavier weights!? I read comments online as if they live in an alternate reality. It’s like they have a form of Cognitive Dissonance.