again. This was completely off base. To imply that there was some
sort of white privilege in this situation is outrageous. What is even
worse is that your network would never allow an articulate white
male to counter his or any other claim made by your stable of
victimization pimps. I do my best to not buy the products advertised
on your network.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
Many in the media have higher expectations for whites than they do for blacks so they make excuses for indiscretions by black athletes while whites are held to a higher standard...basically trying to treat black athletes like cute little puppy dogs rather than men.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
When I was posting links to stories about athletes getting arrested on the homepage, I never included DUIs or pot possession stories because they are very minor, and common, "crimes." On any given Friday or Saturday night, there are tens of millions of Americans driving who are DUI eligible. If the State was actually serious about curbing drunk driving, instead of setting up Nazi-like random roadblocks,just blockade off all the parking lots of every stadium hosting an NFL game some Sunday, and they would be able to citea quartermillion inebriated drivers.

Lumping LaRussa with the huge army of black felon athletes is pathetic, grasping for straws as always. And Lance is right about the glaring double standards when it comes to behavior. So many whites are thrilled when blacks smile at them or simply don't engage in hostile behavior towards them.