Mike And Mike

LabMan

Mentor
Most of us are aware of the agenda that ESPN puts forward,Mike And Mike in the morning yesterday talked of Boston Red Sox player Sean Casey.It seems that on the 18 hour plane ride to Japan Casey's neck stiffened up,and he said he may not be able to play.

The "Mikes",went on to say how soft baseball players were,and I wondered if "Manny",or "Papi",were one of the players with stiff necks,how that situation would have been handled?,perhaps the "Mikes" would have wanted to lobby AirBus,or Boeing,to redesign all aircraft seats.

Sean Casey did pinch hit in today's game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Far more insidious than open Caste lovers like Mike and Mike is the monopoly "news" organization AP, which is the main instrument used by the system to choose which issues to cover and what slant to give them, and what issues to ignore.

I didn't see highlights of the game but apparently Manny Ramirez did another of his deals where instead of running he stood at home plate and admired his "home run" that ended up landing in the field of play. He had to hustle to turn it into a double, hustle never being one of his strong suits. "Just Manny being Manny," cheerily types Howard Ulman of the AP in his report of the game. Uh, isn't AP at least supposed to pretend to be "objective" in its reporting? I could see Mike and Mike and a zillion other Caste whores saying this with a big smirk on their faces, but apparently whatever boundaries remain between factual reporting and opinionated fluff is quickly disappearing.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Not only is "Mike & Mike" a caste propaganda outlet (as is all of ESPN), but it's also standard Sheeple-bait...used by the Elite to mesmerize & distract us men as the Globalist agenda is further advanced. I stopped watching ESPN & listening to ESPN radio years ago (save for an occasion college football game).

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
They should try a flight from the east coast of the U.S. to Japan sometime and then they might not be so quick to criticize Sean Casey. I`ve done it about 2 dozen times, and I don`t care which section you sit in, it sucks!

Giovanni: I was thinking more along the lines of "Mork and Mindy." The one Mike looks like Mindy, and Golic is a dork like Mork.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
They should try a flight from the east coast of the U.S. to Japan sometime and then they might not be so quick to criticize Sean Casey. I`ve done it about 2 dozen times, and I don`t care which section you sit in, it sucks!

You've got that right. Norita to O'Haire was no fun at all, even on a 747.