Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the MTSU white starters for 2005.
Offense
QB-Clint Marks
TE-Stephen Chicola
LG-Brandon Nix
RG-Brian Smith

Defense
SLB-Dennis Burke

backrow

Hall of Famer
i went there and believe me it was difficult to even walk on for most of the white guys... most of the very talented guys that were only playing special teams if that went to play rugby for MTSU... coach McCollum asked me and another one from my friends, a New Zealander to walk on (we were both on the rugby team) but we hardly saw any point in doing that, as especially after school transition to DI, you would have to be great to make a team as a white guy...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think this is due in large part by the brainwashng of so many coaches who think only blacks can perform at certain positions. I believe that you do have to be a much better player than a black to get the start over him these days. I believe that 110%.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I think this is due in large part by the brainwashng of so many coaches who think only blacks can perform at certain positions. I believe that you do have to be a much better player than a black to get the start over him these days. I believe that 110%.

exactly... funny thing was that they think white athletes were good enough prior to going D1... oh well coach McCollum will be gone after this season, and thinks can't get much worse as far as equal chances recruiting goes, so they will get better!