Michael Vick

G

Kaptain Poop said:
Don, I would really not have him around anymore. I enjoy reading the new posts in hopes of finding an intelligent arguement either way. Black guy even made a couple of well thought out arguements. I'm tired of wasting my time reading the new posts of these self-proclaimed experts. Just my opinion. I'll agree with whatever you decide to do Don.

Little one I was asked to come here and slap you little idiots around a bit. Yes you guys know nothing! Now I'm bored!

See ya!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You don't deserve to be on here, your a waste of screen space and our time. Go stay on your black brothers propaganda sites.
smiley36.gif

G

Colonel_Reb said:
You don't deserve to be on here, your a waste of screen space and our time. Go stay on your black brothers propaganda sites.
smiley36.gif

Ya mean those boards that deal with realities? Those boards without the .."wah wah wah wah we are slow!"

bigman

Guru
why did brutal not mention one of the fleetest footed QBs: Joe Montana?... could it be that when he makes his list it is first and formost informed by his bias of black superior speed.. it is a never ending self fullfilling prophesy... white are not faster because they are white.. the list must be short so Montana cant be on it... and so it goes...

This would be like someone leaving Jim Brown or Barry Sanders off their list of black RBs to prove that blacks not have the lateral quickness to succeed at RB... very strangeEdited by: bigman

G

bigman said:
why did brutal not mention on of the fleetest footed QBs Joe Montana?... could it be that when he makes his list it is first and formost informed by his bias of black superior speed.. it is a never ending self fullfilling prophesy... white are not faster because they are white.. the list must be short so Montana cant be on it... and so it goes...

Joe Montana was not fleet footed. Yes I probably saw every game he played as a Niner since they are my team. He could "move" but was by now means a dangerous runner. Now Steve Young was!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Brutal, you are producing nothing from your posts but BS. I suggest you take it to your buddies sites and deposit it there!
smiley36.gif

G

Colonel_Reb said:
Brutal, you are producing nothing from your posts but BS. I suggest you take it to your buddies sites and deposit it there!
smiley36.gif

translation

Damn that Brute is taking us to school big time. Who are all these guys he lists? I'm feeling ...DUH! Who is this guy?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Dream on in your blind fantasy world! You have no sense of reality. What I write on here needs no translation. I write what I think, period. Your writing proves you can't think.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I leave the site for a few hours and Brutal(ly Ignorant) has three farewell threads going. I think now he may actually be black -- all the drama, the craving for attention and recognition combined with stupidity and the inability to respond to the most basic of questions -- sounds like a dysfunctional ghetto dweller to me!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think you are right Don. I don't think it's black guy though. This brutal guy makes absolutely no sense. He doesn't even know how to post correctly!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brutally Ignorant reminds me of Fred "The Hammer" Williamson, the black Kansas City Chiefs DB who shot off his mouth non-stop leading up to Super Bowl I about how his team, and he in particular, were going to dominate the Green Bay Packers. Well, The Hammer didn't make a single tackle and ended up being knocked unconscious on the field in the fourth quarter when the knee of white running back Donny Anderson hit him in the head. Williamson's personality was such that if he had awakened he would have yelled from the stretcher "Told you guys I'd kick your ass!" Yeah, right, Brutally Ignorant, you kicked our ass.Keep polishing up those cree-dentials you have. Edited by: Don Wassall

bigman

Guru
Wait...lets not getpersonalwith the attacks.. that is not right..... Brutal has a view point that is centered around a belief in racial differentiation extraordinaire.. it is not much different than White Savage's beliefs...It is an honestly held belief. There is no reason for anyone to call names..

We can disagree but Brutal is good to have around.

Brutal Montana was as fleet footed a QB as there was.. he did not run very much because to win you have to be a passing QB and over time his speed diminished as his QB skills grew. Very similar to the evolution of Randal Cunningham... by the time the great Cunningham was a Superbowl winner his speed was adequate at best..

WatchMontana's Notre Dame games if you get a chance and you will come to the same conclusion, and that is that very few QBs had the running ability of a young montana. The reason he focused on passing was becaue the game of football demands that the QB be a passer otherwise the 6 skill (ballhandling) positions go under utilized.... and that is like a one legged man in a 100m dash.. or as you would say a white man :)Edited by: bigman

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think the name calling began when Brutally Ignorant began realizing he was getting crushed from all directions and began lashing out. Do we really need this kind of poster on here, making 100 posts in just over 24 hours? He's already said in several threads that he is leaving us. I think that's a very good suggestion.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree Don, he's contributing nothing to the purpose of this website. He is only causing trouble by name-calling and refusing to answer the questions we ask him. I say goodbye to Brutal, for good!