McEnroe versus The joker -2009

SneakyQuick

Mentor

I’m not a big tennis fan in the sense that I don’t watch it much but I respect the athleticism involved. This however is just a very funny clip

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is great. Two All Time Legends. It's nice to see both of them with a good sense of humor. Much needed now a days more than ever. I also love younger guys paying respect to the legends of the past!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any sympathy for McEnroe, he and Jimmy Conners and Ilie Nastase were a disgrace to sportsmanship and White men in general, but what strikes me about this article is that McEnroe squandered lots of money enriching 37 useless psychologists. There's so many people in America that have unproductive and counterproductive jobs, which is why the country has been so easily subverted and managed.

I will say that McEnroe has taken some stands in recent years that take a fair amount of courage, including saying that hundreds of men players could beat Serena Williams, and also backing Novak Djokovic's positions on the vax to some degree. Underneath it all he's a very decent guy, but that will never excuse the way he conducted himself on the court.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I don't have any sympathy for McEnroe, he and Jimmy Conners and Ilie Nastase were a disgrace to sportsmanship and White men in general, but what strikes me about this article is that McEnroe squandered lots of money enriching 37 useless psychologists. There's so many people in America that have unproductive and counterproductive jobs, which is why the country has been so easily subverted and managed.

I will say that McEnroe has taken some stands in recent years that take a fair amount of courage, including saying that hundreds of men players could beat Serena Williams, and also backing Novak Djokovic's positions on the vax to some degree. Underneath it all he's a very decent guy, but that will never excuse the way he conducted himself on the court.

I really did pull against McEnroe and Conners because of their embarrassing behavior. McEnroe's views on Serena and Djokovic are welcomed, however. He still thinks NBA type players are needed to turn USA's tennis fortunes around, though. He still needs therapy.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

You cannot be serious!!!!!

jphoss

Mentor

It was either Carl Jung or Skinner who admitted if people went to confession once a week there would be no need for psychologists