Mardi Gras COPS

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I just watched a half hour episode of Cops, filmed in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. The film crew followed a team of approximately four to six officers, all white males. During the show, they arrested the following people:

1) Hispanic or Mediterreanean male for lewd conduct
2) White male for lewd conduct (showed genitalia)
3) Two white females for fighting (lesbians)
4) White male for fighting (middle-aged man from Canada)
5) White female for dousing a camera with beer

They warned at least two white women for lewd conduct, for baring breasts in public.

Nary a nappy head to be seen in cuffs during the entire episode. Hard to believe that in an entire shift not one black person was arrested by the N'awlins PD. But there is no agenda...there is no agenda.. there is no agenda..

Believe it yet?

Me, neither.

KG2422

Mentor
New Orleans went from 62% Black to 37%. No wonder the Whites are partying so hard.
smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
KG2422 said:
New Orleans went from 62% Black to 37%. No wonder the Whites are partying so hard.
smiley2.gif

Good point.. and I imagine the only cops left on the force are the white ones.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Isn't Mardi Gras largely a white party? I do recall a black grifter getting a citation for running a three card monte game...........
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, it is a mostly white thing. You have black musicians and some spectators, but for the most part, it has been a white thing. I thought New Orleans was more like 70% before the storm? Either way, it looks like they may have a white mayor in April for the first time since 1978, not that a liberal with the last name of Landrieu would do that city any good.
smiley36.gif