Marcus Vick SI article

sunshine

Mentor
Don mentioned a Sporting News feature in the Media Racism section. SI has a glowing feature this week. States he has sub 4.3 speed. Which simply means he has 4.2 speed. Huh? I am so tired of Virginia Tech hyping all oftheir so called 4.2 40 guys when we know the track they use is a speed sponge. If Marcus Vick really runs a 4.2 40 then he will heve to prove it to me by running a 4.2 at the combine. Which I doubt he will. He will likely turn down that option and run his 40 at V Tech. If say Pod ran a 40 yard dash at V Tech his time would probably be a 3.98 40 yard dash.

whiteCB

Master
The Sporting News is a bunch of fat middle aged white guys who could never play sports. So instead they give BJs to black guys like Vick.

"The Sporting News is a bunch of fat middle aged white guys who could
never play sports. So instead they give BJs to black guys like Vick."</span>

Well said, whiteCB! This comment applies to EVERY sportswriter
in every publication in America. There is an inverse relationship
between an individual's athleticism and the level of their worship of
other athletes.

The late William Pierce once described a football game as "80,000 White
people cheering on bunch of blacks who are wrestling over an inflated
pig's anus, while some Jew, who has never broken sweat in his life,
barks into a microphone about what heroes the black players are."
A more apt description I cannot imagine.

The late William Pierce

If one goes back and looks at some of the transcribed ADV broadcasts they will find that Pierce very often derided "Football Fans". I hope he knew that there were some of us out there cheering on the White Athletes though.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Marcus got brought back to earth today by Miami which made Marcus really look like Micheal, 4 lost fumbles, 2 interceptions, 8-for-22 for 90 yards, and one garbage time TD.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
one garbage time TD.

Did he perchance run it in from the 1, so they can show the highlights at least?
smiley36.gif

"Did he perchance run it in from the 1, so they can show the highlights at least?"

Sort of. VaTech scored with about 5 minutes left in the game, long after Miami had started their celebration.

Marcus Vick was exposed as the fraud he really is. Virginia Tech
has done it all year with defense, yet the media wants to give all the
credit to Vick. (Just like the Falcons and his older bro'</span>). Truth is, any decent QB could have led them to their record this season.

And is VaTech the "new Miami"? I couldn't get over how the Hokie
defenders were dancing and celebrating after routine tackles in the
second half, while they were getting their as*es kicked all up and down
the field. Disgraceful.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What happened to Virginia Tech being the gobblers? I guess that name went out of style?

JoeV

Guru
Did you catch the Miami fans in attendance with the OV ER RATE ED chants? It was classic! I also thought that Eric WInston would look good in a Browns uniform.

G

Dont worry,no way Marcus runs a 4.2.It's probably a 4.5 or 4.6. College times and high school times are always faster than they should be.