March Madness 2023

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Whats up with defending punk ass Miller LOL?! Strange hill to die on dude.

Whats up with defending punk ass Miller LOL?! Strange hill to die on dude.

Well if I were dying then I’d agree but it’s more about the other dude just resorting to personal attacks instead of replying in a way which allowed for debate or conversation. Regardless, it’s irrelevant now…

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Well if I were dying then I’d agree but it’s more about the other dude just resorting to personal attacks instead of replying in a way which allowed for debate or conversation. Regardless, it’s irrelevant now…
Gotcha

Phall

Master
You can’t even respond to Lightning without the personal attacks. Inferior insecure Libtards use that same tactic everywhere even message boards. My work is done with you. Your piece was not factual and clearly agenda driven. Further facts have been revealed which dictate an edit job is needed. Lol but you do you.

I am moving on…hopefully we have a block, mute feature
How many MURDERS will the Alabama basketball team commit before SICK FREAK lucasbryant sates his BLOOD LUST???

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lucas,

We don't engage in personal flames here against posters. Looking at this thread, you started it by agitating Phall rather than calmly pointing out where and how you disagreed with one of his analyses (and he's put a helluva lot of time into providing them). So remember that we engage in respectful discussions on CF when we disagree.

Last edited:
Lucas,

We don't engage in personal flames here against posters. Looking at this thread, you started it by agitating Phall rather than calmly pointing out where and how you disagreed with one of his analyses (and he's put a helluva lot of time into providing them). So remember that we engage in respectful discussions on CF when we disagree.

Don,

did you actually read what was exchanged initially ? Here are the EXACT words of what I said to agitate ( lol that’s a truly ridiculous opinion by you ) and his very first reply asking if I beat my wife. Seriously, asking someone to edit an article IS NOT AGITATING.

I hope you will edit the errors within the Alabama description and especially about Brandon Miller.
When did you stop beating your wife?
Lucas,

Show me one instance where he hasnt engaged in personal flames towards me ? I mean seriously, look at his
ast response which you said you read…and every other. He’s put in time helping with the basketball team descriptions so you’re covering for him. It’s undeniable.

Why wouldn’t you call him out even if I did agitate him? Because according to you, personal attacks aren’t how things are done. Btw I’ve been here for years so I’m hardly unaware of the reality around this site.

jphoss

Mentor
UConn, with 3 whites on the floor for much of the 1st half. Sadly, the white players seem to exist largely to set up offense for the black guards, who are a combined 5-15 from the field. Still, great defense, passing, and some big shots from our guys.
That’s the biggest issue our guys face, not a lack of talent. I think the way to fix it starts at home with the dads making sure their talented kids know they are better than the black kids and to NEVER defer to a negro. The further we get from the boomer generation the more this will happen, not to mention sites like this helping the cause. I also believe something akin to “immersion therapy” for white bball teams to play as many black teams as possible so that our kids realize there is nothing magical about them and it would be a privilege to go out and embarrass them at “their” game

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don,

did you actually read what was exchanged initially ? Here are the EXACT words of what I said to agitate ( lol that’s a truly ridiculous opinion by you ) and his very first reply asking if I beat my wife. Seriously, asking someone to edit an article IS NOT AGITATING.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Show me one instance where he hasnt engaged in personal flames towards me ? I mean seriously, look at his
ast response which you said you read…and every other. He’s put in time helping with the basketball team descriptions so you’re covering for him. It’s undeniable.

Why wouldn’t you call him out even if I did agitate him? Because according to you, personal attacks aren’t how things are done. Btw I’ve been here for years so I’m hardly unaware of the reality around this site.
I would say you irritated him by the way you started the back and forth, especially after he had spent so much of his time writing team previews. I would have been irritated too. It would have been better to write what you thought was inaccurate and why, while also recognizing his contributions to the thread. Yes, his response was strong, but it's water under the bridge now no biggie.

Alex Karaban with 2 huge blocks on a SDSU big man within a couple seconds of each other…what an athlete! But given no credit for it by the TV announcers.

Riggins44

Master
UConn and their 3 whites blow out all-black, hack and grab SD State going away. So great to see, especially after ghetto trash LSU beat Iowa, with help from the refs, in the women's final.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
UConn and their 3 whites blow out all-black, hack and grab SD State going away. So great to see, especially after ghetto trash LSU beat Iowa, with help from the refs, in the women's
Glad for the result. And as you said, especially after the Women's Final and ghetto LSU media-sanctioned post-game racism spewed unapologetically. We'll take any W we can get at this point. Players "who look like us" can ball with the magical ones. :applaudit:

Riggins44

Master
Glad for the result. And as you said, especially after the Women's Final and ghetto LSU media-sanctioned post-game racism spewed unapologetically. We'll take any W we can get at this point. Players "who look like us" can ball with the magical ones. :applaudit: