MAD TV

freedom1

Mentor
You guys ever watch Mad TV. I watch the reruns on Saturday morning and they make fun of black people all the time. It's funny!

freedom1 said:
You guys ever watch Mad TV. I watch the reruns on Saturday morning and they make fun of black people all the time. It's funny!

Yeah, I used to watch it all the time. But the funniest skits were with that guy who plays the big kid. I think his characters name is "Stewart". Its hysterical. And his mom is always trying to get him under control, and she can't.
smiley36.gif

The other character that is really funny, is the Asian woman, "Miss Swan". Good stuff.
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
is that stewart guy the big fat guy who plays a kid and is always eating a lolly pop and has a little hat on???

nhl411

Guru
no hes actually tall and thin if i remember and he talks with an extremely goofy, stereotypical "gay" lisp if i remember

JD074

Master
That's Micheal McDonald. He's very funny. And Bobby Lee is hilarious as well. Will Sasso was also great on MadTV several years ago.

Unfortunately, that show has a lot of black male/ white female couples in their sketches. It's usually a very minor part of the sketch, and possibly random most of the time (on the other hand, Quincy Jones is an executive producer!!
smiley36.gif
,) but it's still annoying.