Live Stream for Mars Landing

Quiet Speed

Mentor
The touch-down of the land rover, Curiosity, on Mars has a live feed here. It is happening in about one hour.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Too many White men, where are the blacks? Don't tell me NASA doesn't have a vigorous affirmative action policy.

Hope it's a success. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos of Mars. This rover is supposed to be a big upgrade in capabilities over previous ones.

foobar75

Master
Too many White men, where are the blacks? Don't tell me NASA doesn't have a vigorous affirmative action policy.

Hope it's a success. I can't wait to see the pictures and videos of Mars. This rover is supposed to be a big upgrade in capabilities over previous ones.

Looks like it was a success and a tremendous accomplisment. All I see in the picture below are just a bunch of "boring, white guys", which might explain the somewhat muted coverage in the msm. If the project had been led by some women or further enriched by additional non-white-male diversity, you better believe there would've been far more attention given to it.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...docId=8a128913f1f04aecb9db91ed4fa32656&size=l

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Those guys sure were elated at the successful landing, and rightfully so. Hopefully everything will execute flawlessly from here on out.

Last edited:

Michael

Mentor

The reason that it succeeded was because they were White. If they put too many Affirmative Action hires it probably not got off the Earth.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I believe former astronaut and now NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, selected by Obama, was in the room at the time of the landing. Obama also selected a lady as Deputy Administrator. So, White males are locked out at the very top. It's still gratifying to know what the actual score is.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I believe former astronaut and now NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, selected by Obama, was in the room at the time of the landing. Obama also selected a lady as Deputy Administrator. So, White males are locked out at the very top. It's still gratifying to know what the actual score is.

...Like the Navy SEALs and other elite special ops groups. :icon_wink:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

Sure that's typical. Go to any large engineering firm or manufacturing facility (I do this all the time) and you will see the same thing. White males doing the work, so it gets done right, and supervisor positions filled with AA hires and womyns. Where else can you put the incompetent at a job where the work HAS to be done right?

In the old days they would promote the stupidest White guy to be in charge so he could do the least damage. That's why the US economy has failed, too many idiots, White and otherwise in decision making positions. The whole country works like this and that is why it is collapsing.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sure that's typical. Go to any large engineering firm or manufacturing facility (I do this all the time) and you will see the same thing. White males doing the work, so it gets done right, and supervisor positions filled with AA hires and womyns. Where else can you put the incompetent at a job where the work HAS to be done right?

In the old days they would promote the stupidest White guy to be in charge so he could do the least damage. That's why the US economy has failed, too many idiots, White and otherwise in decision making positions. The whole country works like this and that is why it is collapsing.

Oh yes! The corporate world is full of AA hires...especially many senior leadership positions. Most all Fortune 100 companies totally embrace cultural marxism and will staff "figurehead" (visible) positions w/ skirts or other (precious) minorities. I shake my head every time I see such an AA promotion...as I know full well that individual most certainly did not truly earn that position and would never be there without several, undeserved (AA) boosts up the ladder! :mad: I try to not let it bother me, but it's really tough at times. :eek:hwell:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Oh yes! The corporate world is full of AA hires...especially many senior leadership positions. Most all Fortune 100 companies totally embrace cultural marxism and will staff "figurehead" (visible) positions w/ skirts or other (precious) minorities. I shake my head every time I see such an AA promotion...as I know full well that individual most certainly did not truly earn that position and would never be there without several, undeserved (AA) boosts up the ladder! :mad: I try to not let it bother me, but it's really tough at times. :eek:hwell:
Guys it's much worse in the public sector. Look at how many incompetant to corrupt Black civil servants have been exposed over the years. Somebody on a private board doesn't have to pander to anybody but shareholders. In the public sector you need curry votes of minorities and equity commissions and task forces etc.......:frusty:

white is right

Hall of Famer

White Cubans become sudden minorties, so do 1/16th Native Americans etc...:tongue:

foobar75

Master
Black association with NASA's triumphs is typically in the form of street protests, whose gripe is that NASA's budget should have been spent on blacks' needs and wants.

If it wasn't for all the bending over backwards and spending trillions of dollars for blacks' needs over the past 50 years, not only would we have landed on Mars by now, but quite possibly colonized it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
If it wasn't for all the bending over backwards and spending trillions of dollars for blacks' needs over the past 50 years, not only would we have landed on Mars by now, but quite possibly colonized it.

And because of them we are going to have to eventully relocate there anyway!!!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The successful terraforming and eventual colonization of Mars would be the most fascinating event in human history, not to mention highly beneficial to our people. Unfortunately, the planet’s magnetic poles and tectonic activity are no longer functioning, and thus not able to create a “magnetosphereâ€￾ to deflect the Sun’s radiation away from the surface of Mars. This would make the establishment of a thickened atmosphere on Mars an extremely difficult task. Unless an artificial, globalized magnetic field (like the one on planet earth) could be somehow engineered; all human inhabitants of Mars (even with terraforming producing a tolerable atmosphere, temperature, and oxygen level) would be likely exposed to lethal doses of radiation. Honestly, it may be easier to genetically alter the human body to live on Mars than to alter the planet itself.

Perhaps if Earth featured a united, peaceful, all-white world, these challenges could be met and eventually solved. Instead, a deliberate, agonizing, South Africa-style descent into worldwide poverty and bloodshed is anticipated.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Don't worry, Don. Since coverage by the MSM in this event was extremely muted, no one will remember the lack of diversity. Then, if a movie or documentary is produced about this successful mission, the acting corps can then be populated with the "correct" racial makeup. I'm sure that Morgan Freeman will be immediately tapped to be the "smart guy".

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The successful terraforming and eventual colonization of Mars would be the most fascinating event in human history, not to mention highly beneficial to our people. Unfortunately, the planet’s magnetic poles and tectonic activity are no longer functioning, and thus not able to create a “magnetosphere” to deflect the Sun’s radiation away from the surface of Mars. This would make the establishment of a thickened atmosphere on Mars an extremely difficult task. Unless an artificial, globalized magnetic field (like the one on planet earth) could be somehow engineered; all human inhabitants of Mars (even with terraforming producing a tolerable atmosphere, temperature, and oxygen level) would be likely exposed to lethal doses of radiation. Honestly, it may be easier to genetically alter the human body to live on Mars than to alter the planet itself.

Perhaps if Earth featured a united, peaceful, all-white world, these challenges could be met and eventually solved. Instead, a deliberate, agonizing, South Africa-style descent into worldwide poverty and bloodshed is anticipated.

We'd have already done all the above + cured cancer if we'd an all White nation....much less world. :icon_wink: :pout: