List of traitors

Freedom

Mentor
A lot of former white skill players seem to be promoters of black supremacy when they go into announcing. I think blacks then give them amnesty and say that they were pretty good or something, like LT talking about Hornung on ESPN. I have nothing but respect for their athleticism, but I do not think they are anti-Caste when off the field. I think they are pressured by the media intensely to adopt their philosophy and cannot think for themselves. Again, I have nothing but respect for these men and consider them good role models. I think powerful men in the media has used them to convey their philosophy.

Please add.

Castewhores

Paul Hornung
Chris Collinsworth
Jimmy Johnson
Dick Jauron(Star D1AA running back)
Jimmy Johnson
Tons and tons of coaches
Joe Gibbs

Semi-Castewhores
Terry Bradshaw(I'm tempted to move him up)
Phil Simms
Don Shula
John Madden

Iffy
Brett Favre
Troy Aikman

Edited by: Freedom

Freedom said:
Castewhores

Paul Hornung
Chris Collinsworth
Jimmy Johnson
Dick Jauron(Star D1AA running back)
Jimmy Johnson
Tons and tons of coaches
Joe Gibbs

lol..."Caste-Whore". I love it. Freedom, I think you just invented my new favorite word.As far as commentators go, that is a pretty accurate list.As for coaches, I think that Nick Saban, Mike Holmgren and Jack Del Rio are all ranked in a three-way tie for "Caste-whore" coach of the year. lol.

Now, what commentators and coaches do you guys think are the most "Non-caste-whorish" by nature? I'm going to say Bill Belichek (because of Heath Evans and the rest of the Patriots very White team) and Tom Caughlin (because he allows Shockey to do as he pleases).

Bear in mind these people are pressured to take the cast view in order to keep their lucrative job. For example the only commentator who challenged the cast line of thinking (at lest while he waon camera ) Mr. limbaugh had an extremely short carrer as a commentator. The problem is th people running the networks.
These boys are just the hired help. Find a way to make the caste system cost them money and they will change it.

white tornado

Mentor
Larry Bird

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Traitors" is a very strong word to put it mildly. Sports announcers are part of the system, not traitors. Are all the white sports fans who go along with the status quo because they have never had a deep thought or are incapable of independent thinking also "traitors"?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i don'tknow about the traitor thing, but former NBA sharp-shooter and current NBA commentator Tim Legler is pretty sickening to listen to. the praises of each and every black player in the league are suprassed only by the next black player of whom he speaks.

i'm surprised he hasn't had to take maternity leave from ESPN to butthole birth his love child with Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson. jeez!
smiley36.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
I don't think there are any real non-Caste System announcers, at least at the national level. As for Larry Bird, both he and Kevin McHale have been just as aggressive as their NBA front office counterparts in courting thugs and black affletes. While several awful, pro-black "journalists" were listed here, I'm suprised that two of the worst-Merrill Hoge and Sean Salisbury-were not. Even in that horrible, chest thumping, continuously shouting ESPN crowd, those guys stand out as especially anti-white.

bigunreal said:
I don't think there are any real non-Caste System announcers, at least at the national level. As for Larry Bird, both he and Kevin McHale have been just as aggressive as their NBA front office counterparts in courting thugs and black affletes. While several awful, pro-black "journalists" were listed here, I'm suprised that two of the worst-Merrill Hoge and Sean Salisbury-were not. Even in that horrible, chest thumping, continuously shouting ESPN crowd, those guys stand out as especially anti-white.

Come one guys. There has to be at least ONE guy that is not a Caste-Whore. The only guys that come to mind right now, are the two Australian commentators who host the Rugby/Australian Football highlights show on Fox Sports Net at like 3 in the morning. Its a hell of a lot better than watching NFL Countdown with good ol' Jaws and Crackpipe Irvin, and there's plenty of White-athlete-praising going on here. lol. Rugby/Australian Football encompasses three of my favorite things:

-No Blacks
-No pads
-No jiving, trash-talking, or dancing in the endzone.

Just hard-nose White guys playing a great sport. Its making me slowly hate the NFL. And best of all...NO Caste-Whore jock-sniffing commentators!
smiley32.gif

Edited by: Ground Fighter