Lemming's rankings bad but not Rivals bad

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I counted only 21 whites in Lemming's top 100 this year, after he had 28 last year I believe. But there is some good news. He is a noticeably more fair to white skill players than "white athlete extinction" Rivals and ESPN or even Scout.com, but not as fair as Max Emfinger.

Here's a look at where some white offensive skill players come in in his top 30 rankings by position.

He ranks Tyler Gaffney, a true tailback, as the #4 FB.

Now here's the tailback synopsis:

Brandon Wegher comes in as the #15 HB and #99 in the overall rankings. Hopefully he'll move up a bit as it has been since about early November when Lemming last ranked the players and Wegher finished off his season with a state title.

Mike Trumpy comes in at HB #25; should be a little higher IMO, but not bad.

I'd personally have "at least": Brandon Wegher, Rex Burkhead, Mike Trumpy, Ryan Swope, Tyler Gaffney, Beau Blankenship, Shane McCullen, Shad Bride and Adam Urbano in my top 25 RBs.
Probably Ben Bowen, Brent Michaels and maybe Huldon Tharp, Joe Glendening, Corey Sorreno and Tyler Tabor as well.

Now the WR summary:

Aaron Fisher comes in at WR #28, which is higher than Scout, Rivals or ESPN ranks any white WR. He's the only white in the top 30. No Zach Rogers, Steve Hull or Brady Brown in these top rankings.

Now here is the Athlete rankings:

Rex Burkhead comes in at Athlete #22 and Michael Campanaro (I see Campanaro as a WR in college) comes in at Athlete #23. Somehow he found no room for Ryan Swope in these top 30 rankings. Only his top 3 Athletes are in his top 100 players in the nation and Swope should "certainly" be in the top 150-200 players or so in the nation; so this one is certainly a bit disappointing.

At TE, which for the most part is stared at by whites in the FBS due to beefing up big white WRs; Lemming has a mere 3 whites in the top 10:
#2 Arthur Lynch
#4 Josh Bredl
#7 Zach Ertz

However in the entire top 25 TEs; about half seems to be white kids.
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

I'd appreciate it if someone could do the Scout.com top 250 out of their top 300 to compare it to Rivals and Lemming. My guess is that Lemming would only have about 60-85 whites in his top 250. Somewhere between 24-34% white. This is still far better than Rivals disgusting 41 whites; or desired 16% white Div. IA FBS sinister fantasy.

smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins