Left demanding a bribe?

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Target stores negotiate with gay-lesbian group over political spending"

http://mobile.latimes.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=294&nid=18617080&cid=16686&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Nation

When leftwing politicians say that if a business gives money to the right and the left demands money be given to the left or they won't let the business do business, is that demanding for a bribe, indirectly? If rightwing politicians did this, the left would yelled that they were demanding a bribe and trying to blackmail the business.

Thanks to our One Party System it all ends up in the same very kosher hands so this isn't about (s)elections or any of that b.s. It's just more bullying from the sodomites, more attacks on normal White America. This left/right wing business is just a magician's trick (watch my hands!) to draw your attention from the fact that every mainstream politician, with very few exceptions, is not your friend.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I was planning to drop some dough at Target...but no WAY with their bowing down to the sodomites.

whiteCB

Master
DixieDestroyer said:
I was planning to drop some dough at Target...but no WAY with their bowing down to the sodomites.

I know but I'd still rather spend $$ at Target than Wal-Mart if that's what it came down to.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
DixieDestroyer said:

I know but I'd still rather spend $$ at Target than Wal-Mart if that's what it came down to.

I sure hope members of this site dislike Walmart. It's put many small business owners of out business. You can't compete with the big corporations these days. It's sad but it looks like in the not too distant future US stores will be run by a complete monopoly. No more going to the corner store for bread, milk, and eggs.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't like any of the big box stores. In many places, especially smaller rural towns, Wally World has been the only game in town for years now. They drove out most of the competition long ago and now only compete with a few dollar store chains like Dollar General, Family Dollar, Fred's, etc. I like using the locally owned grocery stores when I can find them, but sometimes still do use the China Mart (Wal-Mart).

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
Thanks to our One Party System it all ends up in the same very kosher hands so this isn't about (s)elections or any of that b.s. It's just more bullying from the sodomites, more attacks on normal White America. This left/right wing business is just a magician's trick (watch my hands!) to draw your attention from the fact that every mainstream politician, with very few exceptions, is not your friend.

Nicely put.

The American political cartel has been a Siren's Song for generations of white men. I always feel embarrassed for any adult that actually engages in genuine "partisanship."Â￾ Vince McMahon couldn't have scripted a more cartoonish cast of characters than the millionaire Washington turds who just won't flush.

The writing staff serenades "us"Â￾ so easily with "R's"Â￾ and "D's"Â￾"¦.and we, the lowly dogs, follow after our "leaders"Â￾ (wiggers, rich boys, homosexuals, Jewish puppets, affirmative action minorities and women) with tails wagging.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
whiteCB said:
DixieDestroyer said:

I sure hope members of this site dislike Walmart.  It's put many small business owners of out business.  You can't compete with the big corporations these days.  It's sad but it looks like in the not too distant future US stores will be run by a complete monopoly.  No more going to the corner store for bread, milk, and eggs. 

We try to avoid it like the plague. It's usually rife with assorted untermenschen (muds, ******** & race traitors/mudsharks,etc.). Much less they're a distribution point for Red China & their 4th rate, slave manufactured "goods". Not to mention their inclusion of RFID/spy chips in merchandise.