LB -- Jarrett Grace

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jarrett-Grace-103267

He "looks" like an athlete.

When looking at linebackers, I saw several blacks that were short & blubbery, but they still had offers. They are going to get a good "scolding" - because they aren't doing their part to hold-up "black supremacy" mythology!
smiley36.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
When looking at linebackers, I saw several blacks that were short & blubbery, but they still had offers. They are going to get a good "scolding" - because they aren't doing their part to hold-up "black supremacy" mythology!
smiley36.gif
That's not true! It doesn't matter if they are short, fat, out-of-shape, slow, etc. They are still "phenomenal athletes" with "tremendous upside". No matter how good a white player is, the myth holds that any black athlete, even short and blubbery, can be better if they want to, because of the alleged genetic superiority that all blacks have over any white.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Does anyone think that a white player who weighs 400lbs would be drafted by the NFL? Or how about a 375lb fat lard like Mount Cody? It will never happen in the NFL. Aaron Gibson played in the league at 400lbs and was supposedly a phenomenal prospect. When will these teams learn.

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice find Deadlift! Good looking young prospect! Easy to envision him making an impact as a future starter!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Did you see his extensive offer list?

Yet, he's still only a "3-star" player...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Did you see his extensive offer list?

Yet, he's still only a "3-star" player...

I remember looking at Jarrett's profilen about a month ago and I could've sworn he was a 4-star.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
They normally knock off 2 to 3 stars for being an unathletic, stiff, tight-hipped, slow, unexplosive, plodding white guy, so Jarrett is doing very well!