Lars Vilks

foobar75

Master
For those who may not know, Lars Vilks is a Swedish cartoonist who drew a cartoon of prophet Muhammed some time ago which was deemed offensive by muslims and he's been under threat ever since. Yesterday, while giving a speech in Sweden, he was attacked by some members of the religion of peace and tolerance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fg8KRTXDRU

Now, the purpose of my post is not about muslims or how the heck some of the turd worlders in that video ended up in Sweden (subject of another thread, perhaps). I noticed something else which is very disturbing. Let me know if you agree.

Notice that a few of these vermin basically take over the whole room while chanting "Allahu Akbar" and causing a scene. On the other hand, what appears to be the majority of people who are white (and presumably native Swedes) are just calmy and passively sitting there, doing absolutely nothing as this assault on free speech takes place. We see a handful of cops try to restore order. The Swedish society has become alarmingly neutered and feminized thanks to the usual suspects, and it's very disturbing to see this sort of passive behavior from white people pretty much everywhere. The Vikings, amongst the greatest warriors who ever lived, must be turning in their graves right know seeing what's happening to their descendants.

What if that room was full of middle-easterners or blacks (with a black/arab speaker) and a few whites caused a scene? They would not make it out of there alive.

My fear is that if/when race wars arrive (and they will), I have no doubt that blacks, hispanics, muslims, etc, will all band together and fight for their survival. I'm not so sure I can say the same thing about the majority of passive white sheeple in this country and elsewhere in Western Europe. (Eastern Europe and Russia appear to be in good shape in this regard. Their backbones are still intact)

To clarify, I'm not advocating that the white people in that video should have resorted to mob rule or anything of the sort. But there's something to be said about standing up for what's right. They should have helped subdue the turd-worlders and asserted themselves and taken over that room, instead of sitting and doing nothing. Edited by: foobar75

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Lars Vilks is a frail man in his mid 60's...how courageous of them to physically attack him whilst screaming "Allahu Akbar"Â￾ ("God is Great"Â￾ in Arabic). That's right folks; these are the delicate "geniuses"Â￾ who someone trained secret pilots, hijacked multiple commercial airliners, crashed into buildings"¦yeah, right.

Muslims are physically inferior in many humiliating ways, which is why their preferred method of attack is typically a suicide bomb, an acid bath to the face (of a little girl exiting a schoolhouse), or the negro-patented sucker punch (of an elderly person).

I like toward the end of the video where a Muslim teen meekly slaps someone on the shoulder with a bag, then the blonde cop pounds him to the ground.