Kyle Karempelis

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
White Power, great job on finding so many young White skill position players. i do have a couple of questions, though.

how do you know the 40 times of so many of these young men when they aren't posted on the links you provide?

also, from your descriptions it seems like you've seen many of them play (at least from highlight videos or the like). how/where do you see their performances? i'd like to watch them, because they obviously have you excited about their potential.

thanks in advance.
smiley1.gif

White Power

Mentor
I just research some of the players like Kyle and read somewhere that he runs a legit 4.4 40 yard dash. He also led his team to the state championship as a sophmore. So the kid can flat out play.

White Power

Mentor
Did some more resaearch on him and he also has run for 3770 yards and 60 tds in his young career so far. Not bad for a whiteboy lol. Kyle has been called the best high school football player in the entire state of Georgia. That in itself is impressive considering all of the affroletes he has to compete with. Also Garman's time I found on Espn.

Riddlewire

Master
I made a file with a lot of white high school players last season that I intended to write about this year. Kyle was one of them. The situation with Nile Knapp was so disheartening, though, that I just couldn't work up the desire to make any new posts in this forum this season. What's the point? These players all get screwed over anyway.
But, since someone has already started this thread, I figure there's no reason not to contribute.

186847.jpg

Kyle rushed for 1,986 yards and 33TDs this season (as of the most recent available information), which would put him somewhere in the top 3 in the state of Georgia. He finished his career with 5,756 yards and 93 TDs, playing against mostly Metro Atlanta competition (I'll let you figure that one out).

Here are two clips that can serve as highlight videos for him.
The first one is more of an overall coverage piece in which Kyle himself claims 4.4 speed.
The second is from a game this season in which Kyle led his team to victory over an all afflete squad.

Still no D1A offers for Kyle.

Riddlewire

Master
UPDATE

He's walking on at Georgia. LINK

(He might as well be running for President of China.)

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Geez why Georgia? The locker room culture of that team does not seem like it would fit with him.. O well best of luck to Kyle as a WSTD or Undersized safety