Kid Rock???

What's everyone's views on Kid Rock?

Personally, I think he's fake...He knows how to sell a product(Himself) to American's that buy into him...

For instance, first he's a "WHITE RAPPER", he talked, dressed, & acted like he was "HIP HOP"...Of Course, he threw a slight amount of "Whiteness" into it in order to not try to come across like he was a poser gangster like Vanilla Ice, Probably learned from Vanilla Ice's mistakes...He records sold, don't forget over half of rap/hip hop crap is sold to WHITE America...

Then he goes from being a RAPPER to a Rock/RAPPER...He combined the two...That's when he really took off & became a household name...

Now, he's a Red, White, & Blue good ole' country boy....Talking about how he grew up a Hank Williams fan & letting everyone know he's buddy buddy chums with country music artists....He dresses & acts now like a country boy....His latest interview(With a country twang accent now) I seen him & he was talking about how he supports the troops by going over seas, he believes in the rights to bear arms, He oh so patriotic & thinks we should just "kill em' all & let God sort em' out" mentality, etc. etc....After the MAyweather/Hatton fight he did the after party for Mayweather singing "Born in the USA"....I think U all get the idea...

I think the guy is as phoney as a three dollar bill....I'm not buying into it....

Agree or disagree with me?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Personally, I don't really care about Kid Rock or Eminem. But they both stike me as phony.

jaygatsby

Discussing Kid Rock's relevance or lack thereof in music is likewaiting to hearLindsay Lohan's take on global warming and illegal immigration.

Wuuuh?

I was at the Harley Davidson 100 Year Party a while back at the California Speedway and Kid Rock was one of the shows, surprisingly it was pretty damn good. While I don't agree with his multicult personna, he is a heck of a showman. I think he's a guy who fell in with the whole Sumner Redstone brainwashing gig and is finally coming back to what brings a bit of balance to his life.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I think he's lugit. I like some of his music and I find it amazing he's been able to achieve the success he has in rap, rock and country music. I would much rather sit across a table and have a conversation with Kid Rock than any kind of conversation I could have with 50 cent, P Diddy or even those brain dead Dixie chicks.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Kid rock is the Brett Favre of music in that there is much to like and dislike about him. In many ways he's cool and his move towards country was (to me) a sign that he was moving away from a life of whiggerdom, but since he's supported Mayweather I think a lot less of him. I'm glad that Pam Anderson gave him herpes!!!
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kid Rock grew up in a middle class neighborhood but liked to hang out in the hood and work in all-black clubs as a rap DJ. He dated black girls and has a half-black child so whatever else one may think of him, his embrace of rap "culture" wasn't out of phoniness. He's a genuine whigger. Edited by: Don Wassall

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I hate both country and rap, and I also dislike both wiggers and rednecks, so Kid Rock to me is the worst of both worlds. He sucks, and his 15 minutes of fame should have ended some time back in 1999.

G

Do have to give him credit for seeming to escape from the Murray Rothstein racket (chickenhawk recruiter). I think he is a great marketer, much smarter than he looks or sounds.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I also dislike country and rap, as well as wiggers, but I have no beef with most rednecks (a very misinterpreted term). As for Kid Rock, I have never liked him or his music.

Lance Alworth, Exactly how many rednecks have encountered in Albania? Unless we we find our selves in the Imperial U.S. military either by conscription of economic necessity we tend to stay home and mind our own business.